Lunch, Comparison, and battles

(Hello everyone sorry this is taking so long I'm in school finishing my last year of high school, but any ways hope your enjoy the chapter
P.s: Yorktown uses a prostetic leg if Vestal isn't around but needs to be sitting down or in a wheel chair for most of her time.)

(Bismark's POV)
We walked along side the girls from this world to a cafe on their base with Fubuki (Kancolle) leading the way with a blush on her face as Yamato was by her side with her right arm around her shoulder.

Bismark: "Question Nagato, how long have they been together?"

Nagato (Kancolle): "Yamato and Fubuki? Well as far as I can recall they are still in the friends zone so it's nothing more advanced."

Akagi (Azur lane): "You sure because it feels like they are already girlfriends."

Yuudachi (Kancolle): "Are some of you girls in relationships too poi?"

Enterprise: "I guess you could say that some of us has relationships."

Yorktown: "You say that and you and your love took it to the next step which made the little squad sleep in for another half and hour. When you two came out a lot of evidence was seen."

Enterprise:*blushes* "I thought we agreed not to discuss about this. Besides I'm not the only one who did it."

Mutsuki (Kancolle): "What are you talking about?"

Hornet: "We can explain when you have a girlfriend sweetheart."

Yamato: "So anyway who you guys besides the ones that introduced themselves. You didn't introduced yourselves."

Honolulu: "Yeah sorry about that. My name is Honolulu and these are my sisters St.Louis and Helena and you already know Helena's daughter Lena. All part of the Brooklyn family."

San Diego: "I'm San Diego, sister of the Atlanta class light cruisers while also the star and number one favorite idol in all of the world.

Shoukaku (Kancolle): "Oh dear. Now we have two girls here that are idols."

Baltimore: "I'm Baltimore the oldest of the Baltimore class cruisers. The only who saw till the end of the war."

Shoukaku (Azur lane): "I'm Shoukaku the first of the Shoukaku class carrier."

Yuudachi (Kancolle): "Wow, there is so many similarities between you and our Shoukaku poi."

Mutsuki (Kancolle): "Yeah. Their hair style, their body, the two bombs, and being completely the opposite of Zuikaku."

Zuikaku (Azur lane & Kancolle): THE HECK YOU SAID YOU LITTLE RUNT!?!?!

The two of them launched themselves towards the red head destroyer to give her a piece of their mind. However it have fallen short as their sister's slammed a fist on their head and was now dragging them by the ear.

Zuikaku (Azur lane & Kancolle): "Nee-san stop it!!"

Shoukaku (Azur lane & Kancolle): "No way. I'll let go when we get to our destination."

Laffey: "They are really not different when it comes to sisterly bonding."

Enterprise: "Anyway, I'm Enterprise second sister of the Yorktown class carriers."

All of the Kancolle ship girls stopped dead in their tracks. They all looked to Enterprise with shock and fear in their eyes. The white haired woman who have been walking along side them have been the stuff of legends.

The ship who have set sailed only to be the last one to survive.

The ship that sailed through enemy ships and come out as if they were just driftwood.