Day at Pearl (part one)

Akagi's (Azur Lane) POV

We have made it to Pearl Harbor and are now crossing the line of defense of so called destroyers and frigates. Enterprise before hand gave an order that all non-eagle Union ships are to transform to rigging form so the harbor won't be over filled with large WW2 ships. I was currently onboard cruiser Baltimore along with Amagi, Kaga and the Mutsuki sisters who were in the middle of a game of tag. When land started to come closer to us we can see people standing by a fence that blocks access to the docks all having phones out and are recording of the many ships that coming into port.

Akagi (Azur Lane): "Well, this is some way of being greeted."

Kaga (Azur Lane): "What are you talking about sister? We get this kind of attention when arrive in Japan."

Amagi (Azur Lane): "But this is different Kaga. We are in a whole different world then the one were use to. We must be on our best behavior so that nothing goes wrong."

Akagi (Azur Lane): "But what if they're the ones pulling the punch first?"

Amagi (Azur Lane): "Well then we report it and let the higher ups deal with it."

Mutsuki (Azur Lane): "Um...Miss Amagi, what will we do after we dock?"

Amagi (Azur Lane): "We're going to stay on the boats until Miss Sakura explains everything.

Akagi (Azur Lane): "I'm sure there's a chance of her getting some suspicious looks after her explanation."

South Dakota's (Azur Lane) POV

Me and my sisters had just linked our ships together and docked them docked on one of the open ports the harbor had. It gave me time to look at my surroundings only to see the same things my world have, like the Arizona Memorial, the Pearl Harbor Navy Museum and the iconic museum ships with tourists all over them see what it was really like to be on them. The one thing was on my mind however, and it was the fact that I have a counterpart of me in this world. When Enterprise (Azur Lane) told me that I had one and saw her I was surprised and shocked. She looked like the flag bearer for that is going full send with a Stars and Stripes look with the way her riggings look to the fact that her hair is dyed in the patriotic flag, along with a mast featuring  a U.S.A flag in her hands. As I was cleaning off one of my Oerlikon machine guns on top of the conning and having a conversation with my sisters about being here I saw my counterpart  approaching the three of us with what looked to be a mob of reporters, camera people, journalists, and tourists.

South Dakota (Azur lane): "Oh boy, her comes trouble girls."

Alabama (Azur lane): "Never expected for us to be famous so quickly.

Massachusetts (Azur Lane): "I'm not camera ready for this."

Alabama (Azur lane): "Suck it up big sis. It's too late now."

She was right about that. As we were having our conversation the whole mob began to come aboard my ship and started to look around, report it or write in their notebooks about what's happening in Pearl. Only South Dakota (Kancolle) spotted us and climbed to the top to greet us.

South Dakota (Kancolle): "So your the South Dakotas from another world? Nice to meet you." *extends hand for a handshake*

South Dakota (Azur Lane): "And you must be the South Dakota of this world. Nice to meet you too." *accepts the handshake*

South Dakota (Kancolle): "Are these your sisters by any chance?"

South Dakota (Azur lane): "Yes they are. This is Massachusetts and Alabama."

Alabama (Azur Lane): "It's nice to meet you counter part S.D. Never thought I'd see my sister changing her hair like that."

South Dakota (Kancolle) : "This? I am the representative for the ship girls of America , so I need to look the part if I'm going for the roll."