Chapter 6.

*Guest666's POV*

Months passed, and we both got bullied a lot. Noob always tried to help me, and I helped him too. Eventually, the bullying got less and less. Though, I didn't think it was over yet. Were they planning something? Or did they get a better victim? It really stressed me out. Luckily, noobs arm was healed now, and our friendship grew bigger.

*at school*

„Hello guest, hello noob!~", someone said. Noob and I turned around to see who it was. It was a girl in our class, she sat next to us and was actually pretty nice. „Uhm, hi?", I answered her.
„I'm throwing a party on Friday, do you wanna come too??"
A party?
I don't like parties...
It's so loud, and full of people.
„S-Sorry, I don't wanna come. I don't really like parties...", noob looked disappointed.
„But guest!! Parties are soo much fun!! I never got invited to one! Can we pleeease go there?? I always wanted to go to a party, but I don't wanna go alone...", I felt bad for noob, but I had a bad feeling. But I didn't wanna disappoint him, he was my best friend.
„Ugh, f-fine...", I was pretty sure that it won't be fun to me, since I had social anxiety and these kinda places are basically hell for me. My anxiety was not as bad as the from other people though, so I thought I was gonna survive this.
He hugged me and I blushed again.
„Thank you, guest! It really means a lot to me."
„U-Uhm... You're w-welcome."
Goddamnit, why is he so cute???
The girl smiled at us, and the bad feeling was back again. I don't know what, but something just didn't feel right.

B-But, it was just a party! W-What could possibly go wrong?

I felt that „it" tried to possess me again, but it didn't really try either? It felt more like a warning, but I wasn't sure, so I just ignored it.
The bad feeling grew bigger and bigger, but nothing could happen, I said to myself. It was just my anxiety, trying to stop me from going to the party, right??

Even if not, I didn't wanna make noob sad, so I just ignored every bad feeling I had.

PrObAbLy a BaD iDeA.

W-what?? Stop doing that!! Don't try to possess me here! People could see me!!

I'm NoT tRyInG tO pOsSesS yOu.
JUsT dOn'T gO tO tHaT pArTy, Or YoU'lL rEgReT iT.

What is going on right now???

„Hey, you okay, guest??", asked noob worried. I didn't turn black yet, so that was a good sign, I thought. It really didn't try to possess me...?
„I'm fine, noob... But..", I couldn't say now no to the party, he'd be really sad and I just don't want that. I also don't have any proof that something bad's gonna happen at the party. I'd just sound like an egoist. „We... gotta be really, really careful, okay? I have a really bad feeling about this...", he looked confused but nodded.
„I don't know what you mean, but I think I should believe you!", I was really glad he wasn't mad or anything now. Still, I would've rather said we can't go to the party at all. The girl looked at me with a strange look.
„Whatever you say, guest.", she said and put on a fake smile.

Stuff is getting really suspicious right now...

A/N
Yup, it's another short chapter. Sorry about that, but I don't wanna stretch it to 800 words or something for no reason. Thanks for reading, byee!!

610 words