Chapter 13.

*Lavender's POV*

*at class*

„Look, they're perfect for each other!", I whispered to Acorn as we watched noob and guest talking to each other. We sat behind them, so we were able to see everything they were doing. Luckily though, there was enough space between the tables so they couldn't hear us.

„I know, right? I bet they're already a couple and we all just don't know."

I nodded in excitement. It was so obvious that they liked each other, I had no other choice but to ship them. Same for Acorn.

„Oh.my.god....!", I said. I squeaked silently and put my head on the table.

„What is?"

„T-They're holding hands under the table, I-"
As Acorn saw it too, she put her hands in front of her mouth. She couldn't believe it.

„You're a-actually right...! They're a couple, lavender. I tell you."

I nodded. There was absolutely no way that they're secretly holding hands and are not a couple. Then, I got an idea.

„We should try to befriend them!", I said.

„You think so?"

Acorn isn't really the type of person who likes to be amongst so many people. She probably thinks that it could change things between our friendship, but I don't think it will if I'm being honest.

„Yeah, then we can ask them if they're together! Plus, they're really nice. It'd be cool to have them as our friends."

She didn't seem too happy about it, but she agreed.

„Maybe it will turn out good. I don't know. If they don't wanna be our friends we can still stalk them."

Did she say stalk? Well, to be honest that was exactly what we did the last few days.

„Thank you, Acorn!"

„Hey, Lavender and Acorn! Can you just listen to me? I'm explaining something really important right now. And Guest and Noob, you should listen too."

I was kind of surprised that our teacher noticed now that we were talking. It's only ten minutes till the break, and we talked the whole time!

„Yeah, sorry...", we all said, and pretended to listen to him. I understood absolutely nothing, because I didn't listen the whole time...

*ten minutes later*

„Okay, students. You all can leave now. Remember to study for the upcoming exam!"

Nobody actually cared about what the teacher said at that moment. Everyone just ran out of the classroom, and so did Acorn and I.

„Ok, so how are we going to ask them? Are we just gonna come up to them and ask wanna be friends? Or... How would you do it?", I asked Acorn as we slowly followed Noob and Guest.

„Uhm, I don't know? Let's just follow them for a moment and when we're at a place where not so many people are, we just ask them."

I nodded and we kept on following them. They were going to the roof, which is really a great place if you wanna be alone. There is usually no one. They sat down on one of the benches, really close to each other, and talked again.

„Look at how close they are!"

„Hmm."

We were able to hear a bit about what they were saying.

„Do you remember, when you were still possessed and threw that cutter guy off the roof?", asked Noob.

Possessed? Cutter guy? What were they talking about?

Guest laughed, but he looked kind of sad... Or more likely... regretful? Now I was really curious about what happened...

„Yeah, he was an asshole, but I really didn't wanna do that to him..."

Did Guest kill someone? I was so confused, I probably just misheard everything.

Then, I could see that he looked really, really sad and full of regret.

„It's okay, Guest. That wasn't you."

„Yeah, I know but still-"

Then, Noob pulled Guest over to him and...

He kissed him!!!!!!!!

„OMG OMG OMG ACORN DO YOU SEE THAT?!?!?"

„YES I DO!!!"

„THEY REALLY ARE TOGETHER!!!"

„AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I screamed silently, or at least I tried. Because it looked like they noticed our hiding spot.

They let go of the kiss.

„U-Uhm... Is someone t-there?", asked Guest.
He and Noob stood up and walked up to us. It was too late for us to run away, so we just stood there, waiting to be found by them.

„Acorn, Lavender? W-What are you doing here?", asked Noob. I was so embarrassed, this isn't how it was supposed to turn out. I probably shouldn't have fangirled so much about them.

„We... Just wanted to ask you two to be friends with us, so we followed you. And- uhhhh-"

Noob blushed a lot in that moment. He probably regretted kissing Guest at a place like this? But I wasn't too sure.

„Did you see everything...?", Noob asked.
Acorn and I nodded.

„We're sorry. We just wanted to be friends with you two.", Acorn explained.

I nodded. Guest just stood there awkwardly, looking at the ground in embarrassment. I was sorry for him, since I knew that he was a bit shy.

„Well, I'd be glad to be friends with you two!"

I was really surprised and looked up to noob.

„Really!?"

„Yup!"

Guest didn't look really happy about it, but nodded and hid his face behind his cap.

„B-But... What were you two talking about? Possessed? Cutter guy? What happened?"

Guest looked really, really shocked and looked away.

„I-It's n-nothing!! A-Absolutely nothing!!"

I didn't believe him, but it was probably just something that we shouldn't know.

„If you say so.", Acorn said.

I really wanted to know what happened to them....

A/N

Ok, ok. First off, how did this story get 200+ reads??? Thank you all so much!

I wanted to let Acorn and Lavender be in this story too, and since I'm running low on ideas I decided to let them be friends. And yeah, the kiss is pretty similar to the first kiss of Noob and Guest. Also, Lavender and Acorn are slowly going to find out about what happened to Guest and Noob. I made some fanart of Lavender by the way, and I'm actually kind of proud of it?

 I made some fanart of Lavender by the way, and I'm actually kind of proud of it?

Anyways, thx for reading, byeee!

1034 words