A/N

Ok, I should've made this chapter. MONTHS AGO and I have literally no idea why I didn't.

You can skip this part if you just wanna know what's gonna happen now with this book.

I am incredibly sorry for not updating this book. I tried writing the plot for the next chapters back then and then wrote the next chapter. Weeell, I later realized there was a plot hole. And the day I wanted to write the next chapter, I saw it and didn't know what to do. I just told myself „Bruh, I don't wanna do this right now, I'll do it tomorrow", and this was the start of me trying to avoid writing that chapter. I pushed it away for literally months and at some point kind of forgot about it. I also forgot pretty much everything that happened in my story so it was even more annoying, since I'd have to read everything again. So, yeah. It probably sounds like a stupid excuse, but at least I'm being honest; I was really just lazy.

Here comes the important part:

Sooo, I still don't wanna completely give this book up. I'm gonna re-read it and try to write the next chapter, so you all finally get the end of this book. I'm sorry to keep you all waiting. This is gonna be a lot of pressure for me, please understand. If I'm too late again, tell me. Tell me and I'll try again.