Chapter 9.

*Noob's POV*

„This week, there were five new deaths reported. One kid was thrown off a roof, another got stabbed to death. The other three students died from mysterious circumstances. The police couldn't make out what killed them. They noticed similarities among the victims, all of them were bullies at their school. We couldn't find the murderer yet. We believe that it was a former victim from bullying and that they're taking revenge, but we don't know."

I was watching news at my home.

I was scared.

I'm not a bully, but I knew who it was...

It was guest who killed them all.

He is possessed now, and that's what he's forced to do.

I missed the old guest.

I missed him so much...

I noticed something wet coming out of my eyes, I was crying. More and more tears rolled down my face. I remembered the times when we laughed and talked happily, protected each other from the bullies and as we slept in my bed.

I missed everything.

I knew he was still alive and somewhere out there, but I also knew that we'll never be able to live how we used to. We won't even be able to talk to each other probably!

It was just sad.

Maybe... I could search for him?

Maybe I could bring him back to normal?

But, how am I supposed to find him...?

I shook my head. I won't be able to see him ever again. The only people who will be able to see him are his future victims.

And I'm not one of them.

I could maybe try to... Find a bully and stalk them...?

That way I could see guest again, and maybe speak to him.

It's a stupid idea, but my only choice.

There were still two bullies left in my class.
I decided to go with tailor, the worse bully.
The worse they are, the higher the chance of them being guests next victim, right?

*another day, after school*

Tailor was walking home with his friends while I followed them carefully. They were talking about who to bully next.

„Tailor, I doubt we should continue doing this..."
„What do you mean...!? Do you really want to let these losers be? They don't deserve to even be at this school!"

I shook my head.
How hard can it be to let people live a normal life??

„Dude, that's not what I mean. Students are dying right now, and all of them are bullies. I-If we keep on doing this we might come next!!"
Tailor gulped but kept on playing cool, even though he wasn't.
„R-Remember, there are so many other bullies at this school, why should we be next? I-It's definitely just a coincidence that they were all bullies."

Yeah, yeah, definitely...

I kinda noticed something about me this moment.

I had changed drastically as well.
I used to be super cheerful and full of hope, but I think these bullies ruined it all.
Now I'm just a depressed teenager who's desperately trying to get their old friend back.

Maybe I can be my old me when I meet guest again?

I don't know, I deeply hope so...

„Ugh, okay who cares. Ya wanna hang out a bit?"
„Sure, whatever."

*7 PM*

„Okay, bye dude. I gotta go now."
„Hm, yeah bye."

Tailor left his friend at his house and slowly started to walk back to his house. I was getting really bored, but still followed him. I had to sit the whole time outside the window and watch them playing some stupid games and talk about stuff.

But it was worth it if I'll be able to see guest again.
It was already really dark, and I really just wanted to go home at this point.
Suddenly, tailor stopped walking and I could see that he was shivering, even though I was standing far aways from him.
„W-Who is there?!?!", he turned around and looked at every direction. Did he find me now?? I quickly hid behind a tree that was standing next to the path.

„Show yourself!"

I heard someone giggling creepily, then the sound of something sharp. A knife perhaps.

Could it be...?

„W€1L, w£ll, wH• d() W€ h@^£ h€R€?"

It was him!!!

I found guest!!

My heart was racing and I looked around to see where he was. He suddenly appeared in front of tailor, who stood there frozen.
„P-Please don't... Kill me...", he whispered and tried to protect his face by putting his arms in front of it.
„()h, 7H@t"$ t•• b@d"
Guest ran up to tailor and stabbed him in his neck, then he pulled the knife out and stabbed tailors chest too. Tailor coughed blood, which sure hurt since his neck was deeply damaged. Guest turned around and was about to leave, as I said:

„Guest?"

He stopped and turned around to see me, he looked horrified that I was here.

„No•B...? W-Wh@7 ar€ y()u d•!nG h€re??"

„I just... Wanted to see you again...!"

He gulped and turned away.

„I-! G•t7a g()... G•()db¥e"

„N-No, don-"

But he was already gone. I felt heartbroken and turned around to walk home.

I was silently sobbing.

A/N

I made another chapter, yay. This is one of the few chapter that I kinda like till now, it's still bad but not as bad as the other ones. Anyways, thanks for reading, byeee!

922 words