Chapter 20.

*Noob's pov*

i was sitting next to Guest on the hospital bed, desperately waiting for him to wake up. He's been like this for a week already! What if he never-

No, you know Guest. He would never, ever die from something like that.

Or would he..?

I've been worrying sick the whole week. I didn't wanna lose him! I couldn't lose him. No, no.. It's Guest. He was supposed to get deleted but pretty much just decided not to. He will not die. He will wake up soon. He will...There's no other way.

I carefully stroked his hand, smiling bittersweetly. He saved us all, didn't he? He is really amazing. He saved everyone. i was so proud of him.

He will not die. A hero like him certainly will not. His silent, steady breathing once again reminded me that I have nothing to worry about. I heard the door open and turned around to see Lavender and Acorn standing there. They've visited a lot too, but not as much as I did. I was there all day, waiting for Guest to wake up. I wanted to be the first person to hold him, tell him everything was over and that he was amazing. 

"Hi, Noob!", Lavender waved and smiled.

"Welcome back guys," I answered her.

"Did anything happen?" asked Acorn.

I shook quietly my head, looking down. Oh how I wished Guest would've shown any signs of living other than breathing. What if he will stay like this forever?-

No. Stop it.

"Look, we brought you something to eat. You're here all day and only go home to sleep. This isn't good for you, Noob," Said Acorn while putting the food down on a table next to me. 

"I know... But when he wakes up, I want to be there."

Acorn looked at me. She understood, but she still wanted me  to do something different than watching Guest all day. I mean... Yeah, I understand. It really isn't good for me, but what else should I do?

"Noob... You are not getting much sleep and the longer you'll stay here, the more desperate you'll get. Your mental health is really suffering from this."

"I know."

"Then why-" Lavender stopped and sighed. "Okay, but promise me you'll get home sooner today and eat the food we brought you, okay?"

I nodded, looking at Guest again. I stroked his arm again, desperate for him to wake up.

One of his fingers flinched.

Was he waking up?

I was speechless and continued watching him, Acorn and Lavender did the same.

He blinked a few times and eventually opened his eyes. It looked like his eyes needed to adjust first. He then realized what was going on and looked up.

He was awake! He was alive!

Tears started to fall off my face and I quickly hugged Guest. I was careful not to hurt him.

"N-Noob?"

"Guest... You're amazing. You saved everyone. It's all over and the guests are back. Thank you. I love you so much, Guest..."

"R-Really?" He asked, starting to cry too.

"Mhm..."

"Guest, you're awake!!" exclaimed Acorn and Lavender as they finally grasped what happened. They ran over to us and hugged him too, knowing that he was injured on his arm and avoided that part. I smiled.

I knew he wouldn't die that easily.

THE END

A/N

I am literally so happy for finally finishing this book! Thank you all so much for all the support! 

For now this story is finished, but I will maybe write an extra chapter sometime. I'll concentrate more on my other nooest book though, so I don't know when or if I'll really write that chapter.

Sorry that the end is so short btw, it was just supposed to be like the aftermath so it isn't that long. 

One last question though: Do you guys want me to edit the last parts to erase the unnecessary chapters and A/N's from me? 

Thank you for reading this book till the end, it really makes me happy!

Have a good day!

646 words