Chapter 18.

*???'s POV*

This traitor is now even helping our enemies! It looked like he didn't learn a thing.

I was hiding from them, as they explained everything and said that they should go to this person who knows how to hack.

They obviously wanted to get the Guests back, but I couldn't let that happen so easily. I needed to follow them, so I can inform the other people and we can attack them.

„His house shouldn't be too far from here, let's go."

The others nodded and followed Bacon. I kept on glaring at this one Guest though.

Guest 666 was his name, right?

I didn't see what happened before I came here, but he is not normal.

Also, he is a Guest. He should've been dead by now.

How did he survive??

I kept on thinking about him, and thought of the different possibilities. But I couldn't think of anything that would've made sense.

There's something wrong with this kid.

And then, there was this other kid. Noob was his name I think. 666 and Noob seemed to be really close, and Noob was also pretty important, I think.

I didn't see everything that had happened, but I did see how Noob calmed 666 down.

I really wanted to know what happened...

*Guest 666's POV*

„Okay guys, we're here. Let's just hope that he's actually here."

Bacon said as he rang the doorbell. A few moments later, this person opened the door.

„Oh, hey Bacon. How are ya doing? And what are these kids doing here?"

Kids? I mean, technically we still are kids, but couldn't he just say teens?  Ugh, who cares, this isn't important right now.

But wait, was this dude a Guest?? He definitely looked like one, he had blue hair and the typical Guest outfit. But how did he survive? Was he... Like me? Probably not. But then, how?

„I'm doing fine, but that isn't important right now. We're trying to get the Guest back, and we need someone who knows how to hack for that."

„Really? Guess I can help you with that. But, how did he survive??"

He pointed at me. I felt uncomfortable when people do that, since I don't like it when too many people look at me. But this time I was here with Noob and Acorn, so it wasn't as bad.

„That is a... Long story. But I also wanna know how you survived, you're a Guest too after all, right?"

I actually managed to say something and didn't stutter, that isn't something that happens too often, wow...

„Ugh, whatevs. Let's just get in and plan and explain everything, then we can go."

Acorn didn't look very happy, she probably wanted to go as fast as possible. Understandable, she wanted Lavender back. I wanted her back too, she was a great friend. By the thought of Lavender, I got really sad again. I just hoped that this whole thing would work... And I still wanted my revenge.
I was not possessed anymore, but I still hated these people. Just because I'm not possessed does not mean that I forgave them.

I wanted to kill these people, one by one.

But first, we needed to explain the whole situation to this blue Guest, who was still alive somehow.