Chapter 17.

*Acorns POV*

I was still extremely confused about the whole situation, like how it happened. They just got deleted out of nowhere!
Noob and I didn't really know where to go next either... I was already able to hear people panicking. Did all guests get deleted?? That'd be even worse! I wanted Lavender to be here with us, but we didn't even know if we'd be able to even see her again! This whole situation was just frustrating and confusing.
We didn't even know who Guests new victims would be, which made everything even harder. But probably the people who deleted them, but now again, we didn't know who did it.

„Do you think... Everything will go back to normal soon, Noob?"

„I don't know... But... I don't want that Guest needs to go through this again! He was so traumatized as I got him back to normal, because he needed to watch himself kill all those people. He doesn't deserve this...!"

I nodded understandingly. We needed to find him as fast as possible!

*Guest 666's POV*

I needed to find these stupid people.

The only place where you would be able to delete so many people at once is ROBLOX's control centre. Did that mean that ROBLOX deleted us? No, probably not. Someone broke into their control system probably. Maybe I could find them there...

I teleported in there, and saw that someone indeed broke in. It looked like they hacked into the computers and deleted them there or something. I didn't know much about hacking or anything.

But if I don't know anything about hacking...

Then how was I supposed to bring the deleted guests back?

I was stupid, I couldn't hack into computers! I know how to do stuff like teleporting and flying, but that's something entirely different.

But it didn't look like they were here, so I tried to find them in some other way. I saw that they weren't really careful when getting back, so I saw their footsteps. I decided to follow them, maybe I was able to find them like this. So that I would finally be able to get my revenge and kill them all...

*Noobs POV*
*two weeks later*
Acorn and I still did not find Guest. But it looked like Guest found them, his victims. Or at least three of them. The news talked about it, and that a mysterious person killed them. Acorn and I still searched for him everywhere we went, so did we today. It was already pretty late, so we decided that it'd be best to just go home.

„I hope we'll find him soon..."

„I do too, I don't want him to kill even more people. I know that he doesn't want it..."

She nodded. We walked through some streets on the way home, as I looked into an alley. I heard someone screaming for mercy, and I think I knew who it was...!

„Acorn, come with me, quick!"

I whispered. We ran into the alley and hid there.

And I was right.

Guest was there, choking someone to death, who struggled and tried to free himself, but failed miserably. We needed to save this person, even if he was one of the people who deleted the Guests!!
Guest looked even angrier than I've ever seen him before...

„Stay here, Acorn."

„Wait, what are you-"

I ran out of our hiding spot and pushed Guest away from that dude. Guest lost his grip and stumbled backwards.

„N()0B?? Wh@7 @r€ ¥•u d()!nG h€r£?!"

„Guest, please calm down. We're just here to help you..."