Chapter 19.

*Guest 666's POV*

I teleported us all to the control centre, hoping that we would just go to the computers, get the guests back and everything would be back to normal. But... deep down I knew that it wasn't gonna be this easy. We stood in the giant control centre of ROBLOX, first thing I noticed was that there were lots of computers. I bet the whole world already knows everything about this situation.

But one thing that surprised me was that ROBLOX's security wasn't here yet. Were they unable to get into this room? Did these anti-guest people have the control over the control centre now??

„Well, who do we have here? If it isn't the guest that killed one of our best people."

A voice from the other side of the room suddenly said. The voice sounded... angry. One of their best people? He probably meant that girl. I looked around and saw a guy, probably from... Well, them. This group didn't seem to have a name, and „anti-guest people" sounded pretty stupid.

But what he said reminded me yet again how cruel I was. I killed this girl in the worst way possible, and even though I really hated her, I felt guilty.

„I expected you all to come, but I have to say, I'm surprised. You were really fast."

I gulped. I... Was just not ready for this yet. Yet I was angry. It was hard to hold myself back. Noob looked at me, concern in his eyes. I was sorry for him, that he had to go through all of this. That he had to see his boyfriend killing other people.

I looked at the guy again, expecting him to continue. The others did the same.

„Unfortunately for you, the computers are now blocked. You won't be able to start them, meaning you also won't be able to get your beloved guests back."

Rage filled me, I couldn't hold it anymore. These... These fucking assholes! I looked down shivering and saw black creeping up my fingers. It's been happening too often lately, but I really couldn't stop myself. The black now already reached my arms. I could see Acorn looking at me traumatized, Noob was concerned as well as Bacon and Blue.

„H-Hey, Guest, d-don't you... Can't you maybe solve this... peaceful this time?", Noob tried to hold me back from snapping again, and I honestly wanted it to stop too. But I couldn't help it. I couldn't do anything against it. It was just happening...

The second before I got fully possessed again, I looked at Noob and whispered:

„I'm sorry."

Then the darkness reached the top of my head and a smile crept on my face. I got out a knife and sprinted towards the guy, as circa 20 other people showed themselves and ran up to me, screaming. I could see that they were scared.

I loved it.

I slashed the first one open and my smile grew even more as the blood stained my face.

„Ah, I knew this would happen. Jack, will you help us?"

Then „Jack" showed himself too, he had a small laptop in his hand. I watched him confused as I cut the second person open. The person obviously died, since I stabbed them five times in the heart. But... Well, they stood up again, and the wounds were gone.

This Jack...

Was a hacker.

Now I knew who I had to kill.

Killing the others wouldn't work, since Jack could bring them back. That was a really, really hard thing to do, I was a hacker too, after all. Bringing dead people back was the hardest thing to do as a hacker, and he just did it in what? Two seconds? That guy was... overpowered to say the least.

I ran as fast as I could to him, expecting him to dodge or something. He panicked but just threw someone in my face. That obviously didn't stop me, but then he used some kind of power and pushed me away from him.

Ah, I can do that too", I thought.

I used the same power but let him fly not away from me, but to me. He panicked again and someone shot me in the leg, in an attempt to stop me. It would've hurt more if I wasn't possessed, but since this form was basically made for fighting, it didn't really hurt. But the wound was still there. Jack didn't know what to do next, it seemed.

„G-Guest! Stop, they could kill you!", shouted Noob. I didn't listen. He wasn't important right now. I needed to win this.

The guy from earlier got out a gun, too, and shot me in my other leg. He must have missed. I couldn't stand anymore, but hey! I could still fly. I attempted to stab Jack, but he somehow managed to push himself away. I sighed. This fight really wasn't as easy, huh?

Suddenly, they all, except Jack and the guy, ran up to me, everyone with a knife this time.

The first time in my possessed form, I panicked. I dodged too late and someone managed to stab my arm. I flew up to the ceiling, in an attempt to recover from the shock. If I hadn't dodged, they could have killed me.

„Ah, did we scare you? Oh, I am soo sorry.", the guy said sarcastically. It made me even angrier than I was before. How I hated them all.

I needed to kill Jack.

Without a plan I flew up to him again, but a whole lot faster. He didn't have time to do anything now, and I knew that this was my chance. I finally managed to stab him in the heart multiple times, before I was sure that he was dead.

„Good...", I whispered, while the guy stared at me in shock. He was the leader, yet he was the weakest. How ironic. He was frozen of shock and I stabbed him too.

After that, I killed everyone else from that group. Noob, Acorn, Bacon and Blue just watched me the whole time. They obviously didn't know what to do. Noob was crying.

Wait.

Noob was crying?

I was turning back to normal and fell on the ground, staring at him.

Ah, my legs hurt.

They really hurt.

Wait, what even happened?

I looked around, staring at all the dead bodies. That... Was me, huh? I gulped.

I really don't think Noob wants to stay in this relationship.

„G-Guest! Y-You're back! Thank god you did it..." Noob slowly walked up to me and hugged me. He was still crying. I slowly began to cry too, realizing that I did it. I killed many people, but I did it. Now we'll be able to get the guests back. Even though I killed, I was proud of myself. I won the fight.

„Well, they said they blocked the computers... But don't worry, I'll be able to get them back either way, it'll just take a bit longer.", Blue said and I was even more relieved.

„Really?! That's awesome! I thought we had a real problem now because of that.", exclaimed Acorn. She then came to me and hugged me too.

„You did great, Guest. Thank you.", she whispered. I smiled, but it wasn't that psychotic smile. It was an actual, genuine smile.

„Yeah, thank you, Guest", said Noob, too.

Bacon the walked up to us.

„We'll get you to a hospital now, Guest. Don't worry about your wounds for now, okay? You... d.. ery......at" I couldn't understand the rest of the sentence, as I realized I was really tired. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off...

A/N

IM LITERALLY SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR FINALLY WRITING THIS LIKE- I ACTUALLY HAD MOTIVATION TODAY!! :D

Anyways, sorry for the long wait. I am glad I finally wrote this. One or maybe two chapters, then this story will end. Also sorry if the fight scene was bad, it was the first time writing one.

Have a good day, byee!!

1355 words