Chapter 11.

*Guest 666's POV*

We were both slowly walking to noobs home. We were holding hands and I was a bit nervous... It was my first time to ever be in a relationship, and it was quite an experience. He didn't really ask me to be his boyfriend yet. He probably just forgot to ask me that. I could've asked him too... Damn why am I so stupid...

A/N
It's all my fault I forgot to write it, sorryyyy. Let's just try to build it into the story or smth idk

But asking him now would not be the right time. Or are you automatically in a relationship after confessing feelings?? Ugh, I'm so confused.

„Guest? Why are you not answering me?"

„H-Huh?"

„I was asking you what you would want to do when we're there."

„Uhm, I don't know. Do you have any ideas?"

He shook his head. He didn't look as nervous as I was, but he still looked really happy.

„We could maybe... Make pancakes! We wanted to do that last time too, remember?"

„You're right. Pancakes sound like a good idea!"

I smiled and he smiled back. I wanted to ask him about the boyfriend thing again, but I didn't do it. Now wasn't the right time, but when is it...? I bet that I'm never going to ask him if I continue like this.

„Hey, guest. What's on your mind? You look so distracted."

I felt my face heat up again.

Should I ask him now or...? Damn, I don't know.

„U-Uhm... So we kinda confessed feelings but... You still didn't ask me... Or I didn't ask you t-to...Y'know- Uhhhhhhhhh-"

He looked at me confused for a moment until he suddenly realized what I meant.

„Oh...! Sorry, in that moment as I confessed to you, the most important thing to me in that moment was that you don't teleport away. I was so overwhelmed that I kinda forgot to ask you that."

„So, do you wanna be my boyfriend, guest?"

He looked at me, blushing and smiling. Together with the sunset that was one of the most amazing moments ever.

„Y-Yeah."

Now we were really in a relationship, wow... If you think about it, that was really fast. Normal couples would've dated for some time before really confessing and getting in a relationship. I think usually you'd date around ten times before you confess? That again proofs that I have no idea.

A/N
Same, guest. If I described anything wrong, pls lemme know. I just have honestly no idea. But if you already confessed, what's the point of dating for ten times when you already know the other person loves you? Pls help me, i'm confused about my own story. I can also change some stuff if I described everything wrong.

He hugged me again, and that feeling in my heart whenever he touched, or just looked at  me was just... The best feeling I've ever felt.

„C'mon, guest. Let's get going so we can make pancakes!!"

I nodded and continued to walk home with him, still holding hands.

*at noobs house*

„Wow..."

„Yeah, these pancakes turned out so great!"

„Yeah... Mostly at least."

He pouted cutely. I looked at our pancakes, and well... As I said, some turned out really great while others... were complete failures.

„You gotta see things positiv, guest!"

I just chuckled. It was really amazing how fast he turned back to his old self, when there wasn't anyone else around.

"Do you wanna watch some tv while eating our pancakes?"

„Yeah, that'd be cool. I was never allowed to do stuff like that in my old ,home'"

He grabbed two plates with pancakes and walked over to the couch. Then he put the plates on the table there.

„So... What do you wanna watch?"

„Uh, I don't know... Just some kinda Netflix series I guess."

„Hmm, okay."

*Timeskip cuz I don't know any Netflix series 16 yo would watch*

We were cuddling on the couch, talking and watching the series. We mostly talked and didn't really care about the series. We already ate all of the pancakes, even the failures weren't as bad as I would have expected.

„Did you always knew that you were gay, guest?"

„Nah, I never really cared to be honest. I was open to the idea though."

„Hmm, same for me."

It was really comfy there with noob, and it was also a really great atmosphere. Cuddling on a couch in a dark living room while watching tv sure was different.

„When does your mom come home? I don't really want her to see us like that to be honest. She doesn't even know me."

„She usually comes home around 22:00. It's 21:34 right now. We still have some time."

„Okay, that's good."

I cuddled a bit closer to him and we continued to talk for a while.

A/N

Oof, I finally did it. Yes. I don't have much to say today, except that if you notice any plot holes or spelling mistakes, pls tell me in the comments.
Anyways, thx for reading, byee!

861 words