Chapter 10.

*Noobs POV*

*another week later, after a long day at school, on the roof*

A/N

For anyone who doesn't understand the roof thing, here are some pictures so you can imagine it better.
And now imagine there are some benches.

(They don't belong to me)

I was at the roof, tears forming in my eyes. I looked at the sunset, it was a long day of school and it was already getting dark. I wanted to be with guest again, but he isn't himself anymore. The last time I saw him he just left, without really explaining why. I didn't understand. My life was really the worst right now. The only friend I have left me, there are hundreds of bullies at this school, and I'm stressed out. The moment I get rid of one bully, the next one comes and takes their place.

This school is so messed up, I hate it.

The only good thing about this school is the roof. Here I can always just relax and think. Almost no one comes here, and if, they are most of the time pretty chill.

„Well, who do we have here? Isn't it the number one victim?"

I sighed.

Another one.

Why does everyone here hate me so much??

What did I even do to deserve this??

I turned around and looked the bully in the eyes.

„What do you want from me.", I asked him coldly.
„You already know the answer, don't you?"

I sighed and nodded.

Of course I knew it, he probably wants to kill me. The roof is actually a pretty good place to do that if you think about it. No one's here, you can easily throw them down.

At this point, I didn't even care really.

He put out a cutter and slowly went up to me. I just looked at him, bored. He wasn't  gonna kill me with that, I knew it. He was that type of person who would scare people with a cutter, but would never actually do anything to them.
„Why aren't you scared?~ You do know, that this is how you're going to die, right?"
„Yeah, yeah. I'm totally gonna die now, aaaaaah"
It was fun, he looked really pissed off because of my reaction.
Then, he was about to „stab" me. With a cutter, it may hurt but I'm sure even if he was gonna cut me, I'd survive it. It's just a cutter, not a real kitchen knife.