The second Child (Part 2)

(Nathan's P.O.V)

"I'm not going in there, if that's what you're thinking." Viola said.

"C'mon! Have some faith. I'm just gonna take another look inside and we'll be on our merry way!" I said cheerfully.

I carefully peeked inside the curtain, then I went inside to check if anything is different. I got out, everything was a bit different. It was the Pirate's Cove. Back in the old restaurant. There was a little boy turned towards a sign that says

-Out of order- 

The boy had dark red hair. Wearing a tank and some rugby shorts.

"Aw...Foxy is not here today..." the little boy said.

He turned around in shock, I could see he had a plastic hook on his right hand and a eyepatch on his left eye.

"W-who are you?" He said.

"I'm Nathan. Who are you, and-what are you doing here?" I asked.

"The name is Tyler. Tyler Wiles. I'm a big fan of the pirate name Foxy. I wanted to be in his crew." He then said.

I looked behind him, the sign still says that it was out of order. I looked at Tyler again. I bended down to Tyler's height.

"Tyler. I'm sorry,but this restaurant is closed down. Foxy is not here anymore."

Tears went into his eyes. Then a teardrop went down to the floor.

"S-so...Foxy isn't here...Anymore?" He asked.

"You were the one that possessed Mangle. Right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I-I know...It just that, I miss Foxy's shows. Its just not the same. Ya'know?" He said.

I reached into my pocket, there it was. The Foxy plushie that Marianna onces owned. I gave it to him. It turned his face bright and cheerfully.

"T-Thank you! I-I, uh, I will always treasure it! Thank you mister Nathan!" Tyler said.

He then went into the curtains, he made a hand gesture to go in with him. I did what he asked, there was in the curtain. The same thing happened like the time with Courtney.

"He, took us away. He was an imposter. He took us into his little game. But it wasn't fun. This place took me away from the thing I most love..." Tyler said.

A flashback sequence occurred. We were at the pizzeria. It was a Birthday party. With balloons and such. There was Tyler, in the chair, wearing a captin's hat.

"Wow. This was you?" I asked.

"Yeah. I turned 6 years old. I'm 10 now. So yeah." Tyler said.

"You've must had fun, eh?" I asked.

"Yep, the time of my life." Tyler said.

"So, how come you possessed the Mangle?" I asked.

"Because, I, uh, Foxy wasn't working anymore. And so I tried the best best thing..." Tyler said.

A moment of silence came on.

"We should be heading back now, right?" I said.

"Y-yeah...We should. I''ll, uh take you back if you want." Tyler replied.

I smiled and nodded in agreement as he snapped his fingers and teleported us back. We were back in the Pirate's  Cove.

"Y-You, can go now. I'll j-just stay here, mister Nathan!" Tyler said.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Y-yeah. I'm just gonna stay here." Tyler said, while sinking at me.

I went back into the curtain, we're Viola was waiting for me. She's probably worried. I went through the curtain of Narnia. There was Viola.

She noticed me turned around, she quickly got up gave me this look.

"Where were you? Don't you have any clue of how worried I was?" She said.

"Geez. Calm down." I said.

"I told you to not go through that curtain! Don't you ever listen to me?" She snapped back at me.

She continued to ramble on and on, till I had enough. I leaned in and kissed her soft lips. Oh my goodness the look on her face, it was priceless.

She pushed me back a little. We looked at each other with complete awkwardness around us.

"N-Nathan..." She said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Um..."

"I, uh, um...." I said.

We were both blushing a bright red. Viola then hugged me. She started to cry.

"Nathan..." She sobbed.

"Yes, V-Viola?" I said.

"I love you. And I don't want anything to happen you while we are at this. Because, all the dangers and such. I don't want you get hurt like Marianna did." Viola said.

"No, don't say that. Everything thing is gonna be alright. We will stick to this together." I said comforting her.

She smiled and then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Nathan. For everything." She said.

~End of Chapter~

Hey guys hope you like this 2 part chapter! I worked really hard on it! And I'll upload the next part either today or tomorrow. Idk.

QOTD: Who is the scariest FNAF characters in your opinion? Old Bonnie is freaky....I guess...