The fourth child

(Nathan's P.O.V)

I was waiting for Viola, I was at the show stage at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. On the show stage were Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica, followed by Mangle at the Kids Cove. On the seats were Dylan and Marianna. They must've revived Marianna after the bite on her lobe. 

"Nathaniel!' Viola called.

I turned around and it was Viola. She came running towards me and gave me a hug.

"Please don't call me by my full name" I said.

She chucked and laughed. She quickly stopped hugging me.

"Oh, sorry. Hehe..." Viola said

"So, they revived Marianna?" I asked.

"Yeah, the second child did it. After the accident, he kinda improvised." She said.

"Oh, so what's next?" I asked.

"You need to find the fourth and fifth child. Then the sixth child will open up to you." Viola said.

"Wait-just me? What about you guys" I said.

"You'll be fine, we were ordered to do so. You won't be alone, I promise." Viola said.

"I just-I just don't wanna lose you guys."I said.

Viola hugged me, followed by Dylan and Marianna.

"You have us. Nathan. You won't be alone." Viola said.

"Save us, and stop the purple man. Before hos caused anymore trouble." Marianna said.

"Bro, just be careful out there." Dylan said.

They all stop hugging me, they all just stared.

"T-Thank you guys, so much. You really get me, ya'know?" I chuckled.

"Oh shut up and go already...I'm already starting to miss you." Marianna joked.

I made my way to the left corridor of the show stage. Dead end. I tried the next one. Dead end also.

"What's wrong Nathan?" Viola said.

"Too many damn dead ends." I replied.

"Have you tried the backstage?" Dylan said.

"No." I said.

"Well you go there to check it out. It might be useful." Dylan said.

I was around to show stage during the room door that says employees only without hesitation I heard anyways for my destiny awaits me. My destiny was to save the pizzeria.

I carefully open the door I want to side there you was the fourth child the child of Toy Freddy. He slumped himself in the corner.

"H-hey...Are you-"

" Yes, I'm here what do you want from me?" He said.

"Uh-um..."

"Look if you don't want to do anything to me, then leave me be." He said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"T-Tyson Williams. So what?" He said.

"Are you one of the murdered victims?" I asked.

"Yeah, so? That stupid purple guy killed me. How could I be fooled?" He said.

"You know it wasn't your fault it was asking a purple guy he was going to kill you and your friends so don't blame it on me or on other people. That was his mistake." I said.

"Shut up..." He said.

"What?" I said.

"I said shut up, you moron! I know it wasn't your fault, this is all on the Purple man!" Tyson yelled.

Tyson turned around, tears were in his lonely blue eyes. I knew his wanted this to be over.

"Do you...Do you miss your mommy?" I asked.

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I? She was my savior." He said.

I pulled my Freddy plushie out of my pocket. I gave it to Tyson. He turned around, he accepted it. His frown turned into an cheery happy smile.

"Mister. Um-"

"Nathan."

"Mister Nathan. I cannot accept this."

He said.

"Why not? Keep it. It's your favorite." I said.

Tyson stood up, He walked towards me. He gave me a big hug.

"Thank you. But why? Why mister Nathan, why me? Why the rest of my friends?" Tyson asked.

"I really don't know. Tyson." I said.

"Go, you may see her." Tyson said.

"Who's her?" I asked.

"The child with a golden heart. She can lead you to the Purple man. So you can stop him." Tyson said.

"But how?" I asked.

"Through this portal. I'll give the rest of my power to open it." Tyson.

A portal appeared. A dark aura surrounds it. I could tell.

"Now go, save your friends. Stop the Purple man and save this pizzeria." Tyson said, fading away.

I had no choice now. I need to go through the portal. I placed my hand into the portal. I flinched back. I had to build up the courage. I forced myself to jump in there. The pizzeria was no more. I didn't knew where I was.

~End of Chapter~

Hey everybody! The end of the series is coming soon! So a new series will start soon. Put suggestion in the comments for any ideas for me! Or should I stick with FNAF Fanfictions? Anyways I know that a new FNAF series will come amongst us and will be followed up with a another series. This is Jojo, and out!