Gold and Silver

(Nathan's P.O.V)

I was in...A parking lot? In front of me was a small restaurant. The sign above it says "Fredbear's Family Diner" With a Golden Freddy Fazbear on it. On the bench near the restaurant was a little girl. She had a honey blonde hair with gleaming yellow eyes. She looked upset.

"Hello!" I yelled out.

She didn't seem to notice me. I yelled out again.

"Hello! Little girl! I said.

She looked up, she made a faint smile.

I walked over to the little girl.

"W-Who are you? I've never seen you around these parts. Are you new in town?" She said.

"Sadly no. I'm Nathan, and you are?"

"Susana. Susana Hanson. This restaurant was closed for years..." she said.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Tyson told me about you. And I know what you're here for." Susana said.

"So...What have I came for?" I asked.

"To free me...Into the afterlife. Of course. Me and my brother are happy that you've came to stop the purple man." She said.

"B-Brother? Oh! You mean Tyson? Funny how he doesn't look like you." I said.

"No. Tyson isn't related to me at all. My brother is in the restaurant." Susana said.

"Oh, sorry. I-uh didn't know." I said.

"It's quite alright." She said.

"Mind if I sit with you?" I asked.

"I'm not stopping you." She said.

She quickly moved over to the right side of the bench. I sat next to her.

"Why is it so gloomy outside?" I asked.

"What do you mean by gloomy?" She asked.

"Ya'know? The dark sky, the birds and the chill that goes up your spine?" I said.

"Oh, that. I was always a fond of it." She said, taking a deep breath into the air.

"How come you're so calm? I mean, aren't you angry about the Purple man killing you? Stuffing you into a suit? Aren't you sad?" I asked.

"Because, it's in the past. You need to forgive and forget. But that man is truly evil." Susana said.

"Wow, for a kid, you are really wise. I'm only 10 and I am still stubborn." I said.

"I'm only 8. But that's for the compliant. I get that a lot." She said.

A moment of silence came upon the two of us on the bench.

"So, we're you scared?" I asked.

"Terrified. It still lingers in my mind and the thought keeps on getting bigger." She said.

"Wow. I'm so sorry." I said

"Its fine. I just want to finally go to the afterlife. We'll all go, together." She said.

I looked at her, I smiled. She smiled back.

"You can go. I think I've been calmed down. My brother is waiting. And 've careful. He's has some temper issues." Susana said.

We both got up. She started walking up the parking lot.

"Hey!" I yelled.

She turned around.

"Yes, Nathaniel?" She said.

"You are, more of a mother then a child. And I don't say that often." I said.

"Thanks! Be careful now!" Susana said.

I turned around, going into the restaurant. I heard running. I felt a hug. A warm hug. I turned around. It was Susana. She shot up. She pulled something put of her pocket. It was a silver locket. She put it into my hands.

"Here. I have a gold one. And you have silver." She said.

"Thanks Susana." I said

She finally ran off.

I continued my quest. I opened the door. I stepped inside. I could already tell stuff was about to go down....

"Who is that?" A voice said.

~End of Chapter~

Hai guys it's me! Jojo! Hope you like this part! I'll post the next one tonight! Make sure you vote, comment and if you haven't already follow me for more parts! Annndd buh-bye!

Fun fact: If you take the the first letter of each child, it spells something...

Susana

Courtney

Oliva

Tyler

Tyson

What does it spells? Tell me in the comments below! :-)