The Conversation...

The next morning, I went to Freddy's Fazbear's Pizzeria around 10 or so. We went inside, same again all the children running around like chickens in a barn.

"Nate, sweetie, You go play as usual. We will be ordering pizza.

Want anything?" Mom asked.

"Just a Pepsi, and a packet of Kit-Kats." I said.

She smiled as she walked to the long line of the ordering counter. I looked around for Viola over the large number of kids.

"Wooo hooo! Nathan! Over here!" A voice said.

I turned around and saw Marianna and Dlyan. Gesturing me to come over. I quickly went over there near the Kids Cove.

"Hi Nathan!" Said Viola.

"Hi." I said back.

Then a moment of silence occurred.

"Are you guys going to say something? Or are we just gonna stare at each other eyes?" Marianna said.

She was right. I was staring into Viola's innocent blue eyes. And her staring back in my hazel eyes. Wait-whaa?

"Anyways, Nathan. Ahem. About last night. What the heck happened to us?" Viola said, snapping out of trance in my eyes.

"We were all fine. But was it a figment of our imagination? Or was someone pulling our leg?" Marianna said.

"Someone's gotta be messing with us. I just know it." Dylan said.

"Don't jump into conclusions, Dylan. It was too real to be an imagination. Number 1, we're communicating correctly, and number 2, I pinched myself and nothing happened" I said.

"Wait! But what about our dizziness back there? By the time the curtains opened up, we all felt dizzy. Almost as if someone was either trying to hypnotize all of us to pass out." Viola said.

"I can see where you ar going with this. It can be possible." Marianna said.

"But let's be realistic. Who would possibly hypnotize 4 kids? Doesn't make any sense." I said.

"Nathan's right. There's no possible way." Viola said.

Then the most amazing idea occurred to me.

"Unless..." I said.

"Unless what?" Marianna said.

"Unless if we re-create the same situation that got us dizzy in the first place!" I said.

"That could possibly work!" Dylan said.

"What do you mean, possibly? You moran!" Marianna said.

"Hey Hey Heyyyy! Calm down! Think about it. What if?" Dylan said.

"What if, what?" Viola said.

"What if something goes wrong?

I mean, what if someone's out for us? Like the animatronics from that hallucination? They seem suspicious, if I do say so myself." Dlyan said.

"Yeah. They were acting, wierd." I said.

"They are tin cans! They are suppose to be wierd you idiot!" Marissa said.

"I'm going with Marissa on this one guys. I mean. Their robots. What do you expect?" Viola said.

"Okay, enough of that! What's the plan, this time guys?" Dylan said with ambition.

"Okay, the show doesn't start till 12. It's 10:45 now. We need to keep ourselves occupied. I'll make sure that all of you guys are at the show stage by then. Got it?" Said Viola.

"Alright. In the meantime. I have a butt-load of tokens. Get as many tickets as you can." Dylan said.

"And what's the whole point of that?" Marianna said.

"There's someone at the prize counter I like you to meet as victim number 1." Dylan said, giving Viola and Marianna tokens.

"Okay then. What do I do then?" I asked.

"I want to you sir to investigate around the restaurant." Dylan said.

"Okay then. So just be normal till I see something suspicious." I said.

"Bascially yeah. Sooooo get to it!" Dylan said.

"Okay gang-move out!" I said.

We all split up, Viola and Marianna went to the game area, meanwhile Dylan went down the hall and went back to my table with mom. She had, pizza, wings, soda and my kit-Kats.

"Here sweetie. Eat some pizza. It's your favorite, pepperoni." Mom said smiling.

I grabbed a slice of pizza and my soda, and started to eat and drink my food. As I started looking around. Less children were in the area than usual. There was just a whole crowd just a minute ago. This was wierd enough.

"How come there's less children then usual?" I asked ma.

"And here I thought I was the only person who noticed that." She said looking at me.

"Anyways I'm done. Can I go now? " I asked.

"Oh of course! You have lots of fun sweethart!" She said while waving at me.

I took of to find Dylan, down the hallway, into the bathrooms. I couldn't find him. I took a look around the office, he hung around the door, peeking in. Eavesdropping into the conversation.

"Dylan! What on earth are you do-"

"Shuuusshhh! Shut your trap! I need this info!" He said covering my mouth.

"Look, Mike. I was thinking. And um. The animatronics are out of control, and we need the old ones in the back. They keep on attacking the adults. We can't have them anymore."

"I know that Jeremy. It's bad enough already, that less and less people came here. We just opened a few months ago. This is just like Fredbear's diner. And the old restaurant. We need the ones in the back."

"But Mike. What about the Toy animatronics?"

"They're getting scrapped. All we need to do, is call Fazbear Entertainments and tell them what's going on. I'm sure that they'll understand."

"Mike. You know how they are. The company is too strict."

"Jeremy. Calm down bro. This is gonna work. No matter if the company likes it or not."

"Y-Yes Mike..."

"Wait. Who's at the station on the stage?"

"I think Marissa is."

"Good. Almost had a heart attack. The lives of the children will not be jeopardize."

"I'll be back at the counter."

"Good. Ya'know? I never liked those toy animatronics. They are just so creepy looking. With the colors and stuff. Especially the Mangle. You know. The new Foxy."

"Toy Bonnie creeps me out the most. Those big green eyes. I almost think they never blink. I'd preceded the old one better. At least his eyes blink."

"You're telling me bro."

"Yeah. See you at break Mike."

"Yeah you too."

To be continued...

Hiiiii guys! Hope you like this part! Make sure you vote, comment and if your not already follow me! Your support is greatly appreciated in this project! Comment about this chapter about how you like it!!! Thanks a bunch! I'm out!