The Puppeteer

After listening that conversation, we now know that the 2.0's are dangerous to all adults. And the old gang is in the back room.

"Dude. What do we do now?" Dylan said.

"Go to the backroom then." I said.

"Let's check on the girls," Dylan said.

"Kay. I think they're at the game room." I said.

We walked down the hall, pass the bathroom and back into the show stage area. There we saw the girls with a bag full of tickets already.

"Hey guys!" Viola said.

"We got more tickets!" Marianna added.

"Wow," I said.

"Already?" Dylan said.

"1,987, to be exact." Viola said, fixing her glasses.

"Alright then, can we go to the counter?" Marianna said.

"Okay. I really want to show you the first victim that came to mind." Dylan said.

With Dylan, leading the way, we made our way into the prize counter. With an animatronic patrolling it.

"Hey Puppet Man! It's me again!" Dylan said.

The so called Puppet Man turned around. With his rosy cheeks, wide smile and his soulless eyes.

"Why hellloo children. I'm Puppet. Dylan, this must be your friends. You want anything from my merchandise?" He said grinning.

"We have tickets. And we want the limited edition FNAF plushies." Dylan said pointing at the top shelf.

"Why yeeessss. Those are very rare. We have Freddy for the small boy, Bonnie for the gal with the glasses, Chica for Dylan. And Foxy the Pirate for Miss little red-head here." Puppet said, handing out our plushies.

"Wow, you stitched these? These are beautiful." Viola said curling Bonnie's ears.

"Yes, took me a long time child. Now go on and play! If you want more prizes come to puppet. But for now, that will be 800 tickets."

Puppet said, smiling cheerfully.

"Aw, thanks Puppet!" Marianna said beaming.

"Yeah, this is very neat." I said.

"Let's go." Dylan said.

We left the prize counter, the Puppet wasn't a bad guy per se'.

I didn't know what's Dylan's deal with him anyways.

"Y'see Dylan? Puppet wasn't a bad guy. He's very nice." Viola said.

"Viola! You don't understand. He's been always eerie and quirky." Dylan said.

"Calm down. Maybe he had a change if heart of some sorts. I mean, what kind of cruel person would so nice to children?" Marianna said.

"Whatever. Never mind then." Dyaln sighed.

"Its okay. He is still one of our suspects. So we'll keep a eye on him." I said.

"Wait, the show is gonna start!"

Viola said.

"Oh gosh! I totally forgot! We need to hurry!" Marianna said.

We all made a run for it. We couldn't waste our chance on this. We all started running to the show stage as the velvet curtain opened slowly.

We all went into the center of the crowd. Then the music started playing, then it hit us.

"G-guys...It's happening again." Marianna said, collapsing onto the floor."

"Ready g-guys?..." I said.

Then everything started to spin..

To be continued....

Ps. I putted in an Easter egg inside the text so make sure you comment if you find it!