The first child

(Nathan P.O.V)

We sat there, watching Marianna. Her lobe was bitten clean. Blood dripped on her face down to the floor.

I got up, I looked down at Viola. I put my hand around her shoulder.

"I-It's okay guys, lets just get back to the backroom." I said.

They both got up, still looking at Marianna.

"What are we gonna do with Marianna?" Viola said.

"I'll think of something. But for now we'll just leave her be." I said.

"Sounds good. Lets head back to the spare parts room." Dylan said.

We headed to the spare parts room, the animatronics weren't in sight anywhere.

"The heck do they went?" Dylan said.

"I don't wanna know, and I don't wanna find out, either." Viola said.

"They couldn't gotten that far." I said.

"You're right. Let's go back to the kids cove." Viola said.

When we got back, Marianna wasn't there anymore. But the blood trailed into the curtains.

"Where's Marianna? You don't think she...?" Dylan said.

"It leads to the curtains. You wanna go through?" I said.

"Why not? I'm sure we have better things to do now don't we?" Viola said.

"Yessh. What's gotten into you, sunshine?" Dylan said.

"The two of you, stop it. Now. This is serious, Marianna is dead because of this nonsense." I said.

Viola crossed her arms, she was pissed. I slowly opened the curtains to see if Mangle was there. She wasn't thankfully.

"Let's hurry up guys, the animatronics might be here any minute." Dylan said.

I quickly let Viola and Dylan inside the curtains. But we couldn't get out. We saw the curtain again, but it lead back to the kids Cove.

It was the same pizzeria, but it wasn't-right. It was all runt-down and everything was falling apart. We were at the show stage again. Except that me, Dylan and Viola was here at the same time.

"The freak happened? This isn't Narnia!" Dylan said, joking around.

I face-palm my self and quickly smacked Dylan on his head.

"Ow! That hurts!" He then said, rubbing his head.

"No...No more puns..." I said.

"Yeah, stop it with that?" Viola said.

We looked around more, everything was the same. What was our mission here? Besides finding Marianna. We couldn't find a trace of her anyways. We decided to go back.

"Nathan! It's gone!" Viola said.

"What's gone?" I asked.

"T-The curtains! I-It just disappeared out of thin air! Almost like magic!" She responded.

I decided to take a look myself.

Not that I don't trust Viola. But lately, I've been feeling, weird around her. Don't know what it is, and I don't want to find out!

Viola was right. The curtains were gone.

"Woah. Like what happened?" He said.

"The curtain is gone Dyaln, don't you see that?" Viola snapped.