Mangle's Past

After meeting the animatronics, we know that the 2.0's are up to something. Maybe they passed us out on purpose. Or they want something from us. But Foxy said Mangle never picked on them. Maybe Mangle was a good guy. Maybe she had a problem, about, something.

"What do we do now?" Marianna said.

"You, young lass, are coming with me." Foxy said pointing at Mariana

"Why me?" She asked, folding her arms.

"Just come with me lass. It'll be no trouble." Foxy said.

(Marianna's P.O.V)

Me and Foxy walked down the hall into the game area. Walking towards the Kids Cove.

"What are we doing here, Foxy?" I said pulling back a strand of me hair.

"Ye see, lass. Everyone makes mistakes. Nobody's perfect. Ye hear?" He said.

"Y-yes. Foxy. But where is this leading to?" I said.

Foxy pulled the curtain a little with his hook. He said, peeking inside.

"Mangle? Ye there, lass?"

"Who's there?" A voice said.

"Its me. Foxy. I, uh. Be needin' a first mate." He said.

"Go away. Leave me be." Mangle said.

"Come on, lass. Ye can't hide in there forever. I learned that the hard way." Foxy said.

I heard a clanging sound in the kids cove. There, Mangle stuck her pink snout out of the curtain. Seeing her one yellow eye, glowing.

"Are you okay, Mangle?" I said, pulling back the curtain even more.

"I'm fine. Thank you. Now what do you want?" She said.

"Tell her." Foxy said.

"No. That's between me and you, old man." She snapped.

"Please. Tell her. About, back in 85." Foxy said.

"Alright. Then. Marianna, is it?"

Mangle said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay. A long time ago. Or a few years ago. This restaurant was a big hit. Everyone loved us. Then, they introduced me. The new Foxy."

"Everyone was unsure at first. But they got along with it. The kids couldn't keep their mitts off of me. They kept tearing me apart. Piece by piece. Every shift, they tried to repair me. But the kids kept tearing apart. "

"It wasn't fair. They turned me into a robotic horror. They broken everything. My voicebox and tore off my eye. They turned me into a take apart-put back together attraction."

"Nobody wanted to be with me anymore. I was alone. So very alone, each day turned into years in prison. They didn't feel the pain of loneliness."

"Then wait happened to you?" I said.

"One boy. One insignificant boy, Kept me company. Everyday, he played with me. Till one day, they reported he went missing. I was devastated. So I stayed here. Thinking he would come back."

"That's sad. I wonder what happened to that boy?" I said.

"Look lass. Er, um Mangle. There's a point in everyone's life, that they get very lonely." Foxy said.

"Can I ask you a question, Mangle?" I said.

"Yes. What is it?"

"Um, what did you do, before you become, this?" I said.

"I-I rather not talk about it." Mangle said, going back into the curtain.

"Come on, lass. We won't laugh." Foxy said.

"Well the irony is, that I used to be a comedian to children." She said, blushing.

"Tell me a joke." I said.

"Um...Okay. Been a long time since I've told this. Just hang on a sec." Mangle said going back in the stage.

We heard some rustling back there, like she was getting something.

She came out with a microphone and hung herself on the ceiling.

"Okay...Why did it take so long for a pirate to learn alphabet?"

"Here it comes..." Foxy said.

"Because he spend so much time at...C!"

She said.

"Thar she blows!" Foxy said, crossing his arms.

"Oh come on! They kids loves that one! Gets them cracking all the time!" She said.

"It was good." I said sarcastically.

"Well, lass let's go. The others are waiting." Foxy said smiling.

I walked out till I noticed Foxy stayed at the cove.

"Aren't you coming?" I said.

"I catch up with ye lass. Don't worry." He said.

Then took off back with the others.

******************************

"Mangle. I always knew you weren't a bad person."

"Well you're not bad yourself. Captian."

"Ha. Ye know how long since anyone called me that."

"Well, you're a good person and all. And-"

"Well I gotta go lass. See he around."

"I trust you."

"What?"

"I trust you, Foxy. And no one ever did."

"Thanks Mangle. Maybe we can hang out for a while later."

"That's nice. Tomorrow then?"

"Yeah, lass."

"We do have something in common you know?"

"Yeah lass."

******************************

~End of Chapter~

Hi everyone, hope you like this very special part and make sure you like this part and if.you haven't follow me for more!