The Puppetmaster.

Warning: This part contains sad stuff that'll make you cry. Have a box of tissues nearby. Also for more dramatic effect, play this song below.

Erik Satie- Gymopedia No. 1

Play this song while reading this. Its beautifully amazing,

This was it. The 6th child. I was in a place called Fredbear's Famliy diner. Where it all started. The murder, the suspicion, the man behind all this. Is amongst us.

"Who's there?" A voice said

"Its me! I'm Nathan! I've come to help you!" I yelled.

"I DON'T WANT ANY HELP! I'M PERFECTLY FINE ON MY OWN!" He roared.

I walked around the diner. It had small tables and a couple of chairs. I walked over to the show stage. No one was there. A wooden board fell on the stage as I flinched.

"Damn it!" I said.

I slowly walked away, there was a small room near the right It the stage. It says

Employees Only!!!

I walked inside. There he was. The 6th child.

"Hi. Um...Hello?" I said.

He turned around. He had dark hair with whited out eyes. He had tears in his eyes. He quickly wiped them off, stood up and said.

"Who are you?" He said.

"I'm Nathan. Your sister told me about you." I said.

"Oh really. You can leave now. I just want to be alone..." He said.

"No. I'm not leaving till I defeat the Purple man. What's your name?" I asked.

He sniffled a little, he turned around not facing me.

"My..My name is Zach, Zachary Hanson." He said.

He turned around once more. I noticed that there was something wrong with his eyes.

"Are...Are you alright? Your eyes..."

"I-I'm born this way. I'm blind." He said.

"Aww. I'm so sorry Zach." I said.

I walked closer to him. He flinched back.

"S-Stay away from me!" He said.

"Your sister is worried about you. All of your friends. They want to be with you." I said.

"No they don't! They don't love me! I'll be forever alone! Like how mom left us." He said.

Tears streamed through his eyes. He started to weep. The threw himself on the ground. He stared to cry.

"I...I never wanted this! Everyone backstabbed me! Only Susana, truly loved me..." He said.

I felt bad for him. He's been through So much in his life. He's blind. His mother left the two of them...And he got murdered after.

"Tell me what happened. From the start." I comforted him.

*Sniff*

"My sister used to tell me that in the diner, everyone had fun. Except us.

My mother left me. I couldn't see. She was my light in the darkness. Her lullaby is all I remember of her..."

"Then he came. I heard an engine."

"What's wrong little one?" The man said.

"I'm cold, I'm hungry, I'm scared, I'm all alone...He put his warm hand on my shoulder." Zach said.

"Don't worry, I'll be back..." The man said.

"I waited. And waited. My sister never came back for me...I heard footsteps nearby...Who's there?" Zach said.

"It's me, little one..."

"I smelled food. It was The Purple man. He gave me the food, I ate the food, without leaving any for sis. But I was glad Susana didn't ate it." Zach said.

"Why?" I said.

"The man poisoned the food. I felt numb, I couldn't move. I layed on the ground. Leaving myself to rot." Zach said.

Zach fell on to the ground.

"Zach!" I yelled.

Zachary got up, He turned around. His face...It was the Puppet from the prize counter...The rosy cheeks, the smile, and the tears on his eyes.

"Everyone backstabbed me, used me, left me, controlled me...Like a Puppet.

I didn't want anyone to use me or my strings...I wanted to be alone...I was in the new pizzeria. The old animatronics were so nice. But the same man worked at the new pizzeria. He lured the children into the backroom...Help them...Save them...Before it was too late..."

"The man told me this exacted phrase..."

"You can't"

"This was all my fault. It was me! All me! So please! Stop the Purple man Nathan! For me! For everyone!" Zach said.

I looked at Zach, I was still shocked that he took the form of the puppet.

"Zach..."

"What?"

"I'll defeat the Puppet Man. For once and for all." I said.

Zach's face returned to normal, he had a smile. He came up to me and hugged me.

"Thank you...Mister Nathan..." He said.

"I don't think so..." A voice said.

"Oh, it's you..." Zach said.

I turned around, I couldn't believe.my eyes...It was him...The man behind the slaughter...

~End of chapter~

Hai guys! Hope you like this part of my FNAF Fanfiction! A very sad and suspenseful part! So sorry if I had to leave you in a cliffhanger! Next part will be coming sometimes soon...Anyways this is Jojo, make sure you vote, comment and if you haven't already follow me for another part! I'm out!

QOTD: How will Nathan win the fight between "The man behind of the slaughter?"