The third child

(Nathan P.O.V)

We continued on our so-called "Quest" into the pizzeria. We had another encounter with Toy Bonnie. Now currently we are running away from him.

"Oh my gosh!" Viola screamed.

We held my hand tightly. We ran like we never ran before

We headed in to the kitchen and we hid in the cupboards. I peeked through the crack on the door. I saw Toy Bonnie. Me and Viola were praying that he will never find us. Luckily he didn't. We got out of the cupboards. Me and Viola were panting in exhaustion.

I got on to the counter above the cupboards we hid in.

"So, what next?" I asked.

"I don't know Nathan. We've been to the curtains, twice." Viola said.

"Yeah, I know. Maybe we can look for something here." I said.

"Good idea." Viola said.

"You guys are a bunch of ding-dongs.

For humans of course." A voice said.

"Oh no, not this again." I muttered.

We turned around. We saw a little girl with short black hair, and had silvery-gray eyes.

"Hi! I'm Oliva, pleasure to be your acquaintance." She said.

"Um...I'm Nathan and this is Viola, We are looking, for, uh someone." I said.

"Oh, are you here for moi? I'm Toy Bonnie's spirit of course. The one and only." She said.

"Hmm. So what's you're story?" Viola said.

"Hehe. Glad you've asked that. For my name isn't Oliva Prescott." She said.

"What?" I said.

"Just shut up and listen."  She said.

"Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped upside down. So I'll like to take a moment and sit right there and tell you all about the murder of Freddy Fazbear's."

"In the west side of the pizzeria, born and raised, with all my friends where I spend most of my days. Playing and dancing and prancing all so cool. Till a tall Purple man he was up to no good. Starting making trouble in my neighborhood. We all got into an accident and our mom's got scared and said, "Oh curse you Freddy Fazbears!".

Weirded out by the fact that Olivia actually sang about her death we ignored it.

"So, basically a purple man killed you all?" Viola said.

"Yes. He was one of the employees of Freddy Fazbears Pizza. I didn't know why he killed us." Olivia said.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"He-He lured us into the back room! He was wearing a Freddy suit! It was a golden one! He tricked us into his little facade! I didn't want this you know!" Oliva said.

Oliva started crying. Viola comforted her by putting her hand onto Olivia's shoulder. Olivia looked up.

"D-Do you know, what it feels like to be betrayed?" Olivia said.

"No I don't, but it must be felt horrible." I said.

"I can't wait, for Puppet to put him in his place." Olivia said.

"But Olivia, doesn't that seems, wrong? I mean, I know he killed all of you. But give him mercy." Viola said.

Olivia gave Viola a menacing glare.

Viola stepped back a bit from Olivia.

"Do you want to know, how he killed us? Of all the things you say, you want to give him mercy? He has killed more innocent people than you think he has done." Olivia said.

"This is what he did to us." Olivia said.

Entered a flashback. Again...

We were in the backroom. There was Courtney, Tyler and Olivia. I didn't recognize the twins. I assumed it has must've been Freddy and a gold suit that Oliva mentioned. In came a Freddy Fazbear, he took off his head. He had purple hair. Just like Oliva said. The children were shocked. The man removed his golden suit. And pulled out a knife. He began killing the children, one by one. Viola was too scared to watch, she covered her eyes.

After the purple man killed them all, he stuffed them into the animatronics suits. He gave off a little smirk and looked at us. As if he knew that we were watching him.

"Stop this. Now." I demanded.

The flashback stopped. We were back in the kitchen. Viola was crying as so was Olivia.

"Now you know, how it went. Now you know the pain that we went through?" Olivia said.

"Yes. And I'm so sorry Olivia. I couldn't do anything about it. I wish I did." I said.

"You can go now, I just wanna be by myself." Olivia said.

I walked to the door went Viola stopped me. I turned around.

"Nathan. Wait for me out there. I'll be with you in a minute, okay?" She said.

"Alright fine. Just stay here. I'll be at the show stage." I said.

(Viola's P.O.V)

After Nathaniel left, I walked over to Olivia. I got up at the counter when she was.

"Don't you get my statement? I said I needed to be alone." She said.

"Hey. Look I'm sorry. You were right. Here, you need Thsi more then I do. Alright?" I said.

I pulled out my Bonnie plush out of my pocket. I showed it to Olivia. She smiled as she took it from my hand.

She gave me a big hug as she stopped

crying.

"Thank you. Viola. You're very nice." Olivia said.

"You're not so bad yourself." I said.

~End of Chapter~
Hey guys! Thank for reading the third child by me! I put a lot of thought into it! Make sure to vote, comment and if you haven't already follow me for more parts!
Also I'll give a shout out to anyone who get the reference in Olivia's song. Be sure to out that in the comment section! Anyways bye!