Left out for the night

We woke up, but still at the pizzeria, it was dark and no one was around. We were at the ball pit me and Viola met. The animatronics were gone! Marianna and Dlyan woke up as well as Viola.

"What happened?" Viola said.

"Are we still in the pizzaria?" Dylan said.

"Guess so." Marianna said.

"B-but I don't wanna be in here! I want to go home! Where mommy is! Wahh!" Viola said.

"G-guys calm down, I'm sure someone ca-"

"Calm down?! Nathan we are in a pizzeria with no way out! How are we suppose to get out?!" Dylan said.

"Everyone shut up! Geez you guys whine to much! I'm getting a headache!" Mariana screamed.

Then the pizzeria got into a long moment of silence...Then we hear a music box playing. Then a "Hi" and" Hello" followed by a bunch of giggling and laughing.

"W-what's was that guys!?" Viola said.

"I don't even know anymore!" I said sounding crazy.

"Guys a door! Maybe there is a way out!" Dylan said, pointed at the exit.

We all rushed to the door, pulling the door as much as we can. But it wouldn't budge.

"Great! Now we're locked in for the night! That's just fantastic!" I said sarcastically.

"Hey it's not my fault that the dang door is shut tight!" Dylan barked.

"Guys we need to work together to get out!" Viola said.

"Viola is right! We must work as a team!" Mariana said reaching out her palm.

Marianna staring at me, beckoning me to put me hand on top of her palm and join her. And so I did, as well as Viola and Dylan.

"So what's the plan?" Marianna said.

"Well let's see..." I said.

To be continued...