The End of Marianna

Author's Note:
Before reading, please note that incredible feels are coming to you since there is a death in this part. So please have a box of tissues nearby just in case.

(Dylan's P.O.V)

Me and Marianna was running for the fact that Toy Chica was chasing us. We knew about the 5 children and stuff. We were panting our butts off.

"Dylan!" Marianna said.

Toy Chica, with her exoskeleton eyes, and without her beak, She was hands down CREEPY. We kept running, till Mangle swooped down from the ceiling.

"Come here, we don't have much time till they find you." She said.

Grabbing us, she took us to the kids cove. Hiding us in the curtains.

"Stay quiet." She says.

We heard faint footsteps in the cove. Me and Marianna were shivering and trembling in fear. Till one last step, was even louder. Now, the both of us, frozen in fear. We thought Toy Chica might've gotten us now. We we heard a door closing.

"Is it safe now?" Marianna said.

"Y-Yeah. You guys can go now."

Mangle says.

She opened the red velvet curtains, and let us through.

"That was close." Marianna said.

I kept breathing in and out, trying to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry." Mangle said.

"For what?" I said.

"For doing this to you in the first place. We passed you guys out. B-because, we needed your attention." She added

"Why couldn't you tell us before?" Marianna said.

"W-We...We can't talk about it. The children. They are in control now. There's nothing we can do. So I'm sorry. Dylan, Marianna. For everything we've done."

Then we heard a door behind us.

Nathan and Viola were there.

As well as all the other animatronics, including the toy  ones and Puppet.

"Mangle. Lass. Don't feel bad about yerself." Foxy said.

"We are all in this together." Toy Chica said.

"Everyday. I feel pain. Sometimes, I just wanna let myself out."  Mangle said.

"But why? We're your friends. You don't have to do that." Toy Bonnie said.

"Dylan. I'm sorry. For doing..."

"Doing what?" I said.

"This." Mangle said.

She swooped down, chomping in the air. I ducked down. It was the child. Controlling her. I could tell, with her exoskeleton eyes, and her jaw opening wider and wider.

"Mangle, Lass!" Foxy said.

She quickly snapped out of it.

"I'm sorry, Foxy. Dylan. For she is in Control."

She stared to twitch violently. Loud, groaning sounds come for her voicebox. She chomped again.

Foxy then covered for me, Mangle biting his arm.

"Dylan, run laddie!" Foxy said.

Then all the other toy animatronics were in control too. Except for Puppet. He then ran out of the room. I could hear a loud "clicking sound" as if he locked the door.

"Were stuck!" Viola said.

"Damn it!" Nathan said.

Marianna pushed Foxy out of the way, leading Mangle to have a aim at her.

Then everything was in slow motion. Mangle swooped down, once more. Leaning closer and closer, to Marianna's head. I couldn't move. So all I can do is watch. The bite so severe, it took a whole chunk of Marianna head. She then dropped down on the floor. Trembling in true fear.

Her Tears were in her eyes, a tear streamed down on to her cheek, then on the floor. Nathan, Viola and I quickly ran to her on the floor. I turned around, all I see is Foxy's face. I couldn't describe it. But I could tell, he was devastated. So was I.

Tears were on all of our faces. Marianna smiled and said her final words.

"Dylan. I-It's been great with you."

Viola, closing Marianna eyes, said.

"This shouldn't happen!"

I turned around again. All the animatronics were gone. Including Mangle.

My eyes were like waterfalls. Streaming salty, endless tears onto the floor. I then looked up. Into the ceiling, I couldn't bear to see Marianna's face anymore. A chunk of her head is gone, and blood was all over the floor.

"NO! MARIANNA!" I screamed in agony.

"Dylan! Calm down! Its going to be okay!" Nathan said.

"No it's not! Can't you see that our friend here is dead! All because of this bullcrap!" I said.

Nathan then slapped me. Surprised by that. I quickly gave him a hug. Feeling empty inside.

"I'm sorry, bro."  I said.

"Me too." Nathan said.

***************************

~End of Chapter~

Hope you guys like This tragic part of my FNAF Fanfiction. But don't worry. Marianna coming back.

QOTD: Who's your favorite animatronic and why? Answer down at the comments!