Five

Ariana

I stared at my outfit in the body mirror, phased with my look.

I was dressed in a tight short black body suit with a dark blue Jean jacket and my Chanel slides. I was excited to be going out since I haven't went to a party in a while.

Grabbing my phone and clutch, I opened my door, peaking my head around the corner to see the coast was clear.

Sneaking out was something I hadn't done in years and I was scared out of my ass but I was a G and Dave wasn't fearing me.

Walking down the stairs, I seen that the living room was empty. Creeping to the door, I unlocked it, leaving out and silently closing it back.

Walking down the steps, I saw Jayda's car and got inside.

Once I was settled in and she had pulled off, I had let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Bitch, explain." She said and I looked at her laughing.

"I snuck out. You should know my dad wasn't gonna let me out and Dave wasn't either so I did things my way." I said with a shrug and she smirked.

"I'm loving the bad Ari." Jayda said as we drove to the party. I texted Jordan and told him I was on my way before shutting my phone off.

After a while of driving, we had arrived outside this huge mansion.

"Damn. He got the hook ups don't he." Jayda said as we looked at the house.

"I guess." I said as we both got out, walking inside.

It was crowded with people who was dancing and talking to one another. Just being in an environment with many different people felt good.

"Is that Ari!" I heard causing me to turn around and see Andrea.

I gasped loudly, making my way to her and hugging her.

"Girl I haven't seen you in forever!" She said and I laughed, pulling Jayda up.

"Jayda, this is Andrea, Andrea, this is my best friend Jayda." I said.

"Hello." They both said in unison.

"Well I got to get going. It was nice seeing you." She waved before she walked away, disappearing into the crowd.

"Come on, let's go find somewhere to sit" Jayda said, pulling me through the crowd of people until we spotted an empty sofa.

We sat down as I took the time to look around again at all the fine ass niggas that swarmed me.

I looked good and was ready to pull a couple of them but that's up until Jordan approached me.

Dammit I forgot about him.

"What? Why you forget about me?" Jordan asked and I smiled as if I didn't just say what I just said.

"How long you been here?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Two hours." He said with a shrug.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get us something to drink." Jayda said and I nodded, watching her walk away.

I put my attention back on Jordan as he looked around.

"Looking for somebody?" I asked and he looked at me before shaking his head.

"N-Nah. You the only person I'm looking for." He said as he slid closer to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

We kept talking until Jayda came up with a huge bottle of Hennessy.

"Bitch, what are you tryna do? Get me caught sneaking back in the house?" I asked and she laughed, pouring me a cup of the brown liquor.

"Stop complaining. You pulled me out so your gonna get drunk." She said and I grabbed the cup, taking a small sip.

I had a feeling this wasn't gonna end well but I didn't care.

*
I was dancing with Jayda up until she moved, letting Jordan take her spot. She smirked at me as she walked away.

Swaying my hips to the beat of the song, I felt my arm being tugged hard. I was being dragged through the crowd and I couldn't even see by who.

It couldn't have been Jayda because this was the strength of a man. I was hoping my father didn't fly back in early cause he got word I was out.

Shit!

I was outside and now I was able to see who had a grip on me. Once I looked up and seen who I seen, I cursed under my breath.

He was dragging me to his truck by my arm like I was his kid.

He opened the door, pushing me in. He slammed the door back before he got in himself.

"I'm leaving my best friend." I slurred, my hands on the window as I tried to find her.

I don't know who told him that it was okay to drag me out of a big ass party like that with people out there watching. That's so embarrassing.

"Why did you do that? I was having fun." I pouted with a whine.

"You just don't listen do you? When I say you can't go somewhere, you can't go!" He shouted.

"Im a grown ass woman." I rolled my neck and he looked at me.

"You drunk?" He asked and I cocked a brow.

"Maybe." I said. He laughed to himself.

"I want to go back. Let me go back." I whined.

"You not going back. Now chill!" He says and I rolled my eyes.

I hate that my dad hired a fucking body guard. He did do good by finding one with looks but he was no fun.

Stopping at a red light, I took that as my chance to to get out. Slamming his door back, I slightly stumbled down the side walk, hearing Dave call after me but I ignored.

"Damn, I'm going the wrong way." I said turning around. Dave pulled his truck over before I heard his door close.

"Ari, bring yo ass here." He said as he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I hit his back repeatedly, squirming in his hold.

"Put me down Dave before I give you a wedgie!" I spat.

He threw me into the passengers side of the truck, staring at me with those dark eyes.

"Chill the fuck out Ariana damn! You giving me a hard time for what? When it could be so damn simple! You out here bullshitting and partying and I'm trying to protect you!" He shouted in anger as his huge hand squeezed my thigh.

Damn that gave me the chills.

Hearing him smack his lips, he shut my door and got in, pulling off back to my fathers house.

Now my drunk ass feels bad. Maybe I should stop giving him a hard time but damn, I can't do nothing. Everything is a no.

Pulling up outside of my house, Dave turned his truck off and got out. He walked around and opened the door for me to get out. Hopping out, I almost fell.

Feeling Dave wrap his arms around my waist, he
helped me upstairs and inside.

"Thank you." I said as he got me to my bedroom.

He didn't reply, instead, he just left out. I rolled my eyes, grabbing a t-shirt from my drawer and stripping out my clothes.

I threw on the t-shirt and got in bed. I plugged my phone up and laid my head down, quickly falling into a deep sleep.