The End

Greetings, everyone! Today, I'm very glad and thankful that everyone liked this book from the day I made it. This was actually my very first book and the beginning of my journey here on Wattpad. I made this book to fulfill my wishes on myself to read such reactions that I can't see from any other author here on Wattpad. Now that I have achieved such works with positive and negative feedback, I think this is the time to put this one to an end. Just like the other books that I've read that ended without finishing the story.

Regarding the requests that I've fulfilled, I hope you guys liked the way how I wrote them for you all. And for those requests which weren't able to be published, I'm truly sorry if I wasn't able to reach your expectations from me. The reason why I have to end this book is that I'm not interested in continuing the story but, I'm avoiding making everyone wait for a long time for this and let their suffering put to an end.

Once and for all, I, GoldenFang17, thank you all for liking this book once again and loving each content of this chapter. Even though the starting chapters suck at grammar and storyline because I was a beginner before and have no time to correct them all. Remember, no one's perfect, and everyone do mistakes. If you want to know what will happen to Izuku, who's fighting for his life in their world while the whole cast watches him fight the villains all by himself and the new heroes coming in, it's up to you on how to imagine the things happened to the next one.

Multiverses of Izuku Midoriya, now signing off.

:'(