Sans

Well hey people, as requested by one of my readers, I'll be doing a chapter about Sans of the Undertale but honestly I don't really know too much about Sans but now I have learned already some of his personality, his brother, what happens when you kill his brother and so on, I decided to make a twist. And the twist will be seen here in the story. I hope you enjoy and please, DON'T BE MAD AT ME ON WHAT WOULD I WRITE BECAUSE I AM JUST SHOWING MY GRATITUDE TO PEOPLE WHO READ MY BOOK AND THANK YOU!

"Oooh boooy." Momoko said as everyone in the audience noticed her talking.

"What's the matter Momoko-sama?" Toru asked.

"Well, I think if this multiverse I call this dark or not. But hey, I hope all of you can understand this multiverse ok?" Momoko said as she received heavy nods from Izuku's crushes/closest friends/mother.

The screen changes to a kid who loves to bully named Katsuki Bakugo walks in the street with some blood of his hands.

The audience cringed seeing Katsuki with blood on his hands.

"Why do you have blood on your hands?! Did you started to learn how to kill?!" Mitsuki yelled.

"NO! Why would I kill if it is not Deku?!" Katsuki enraged back but was smacked by his father who has ENOUGH of their mother/son shit earning some laughs and some disappointing looks from the audience.

"What should I do for now?" He asked to himself as he saw a nearby arcade on the other side of the street.

"I think I should play some games and waste time." He said. As he entered he noticed that the whole room of arcade was too dark but there is one light that still lights the room and it is lighting on an arcade machine called "Undertale".

"Undertale? I think this is the only game available to play huh?" Katsuki asked to himself.

"Of course if you want to give challenge to your whole life." When suddenly a Teen with a same height of Katsuki appeared in the bench beside the arcade he is standing which make Katsuki eeped for a while. This person is wearing blue hoodie jacket not revealing his face nor his mouth and wearing blue pants also.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Katsuki yelled as he is on his fighting stance.

"Oh? Me? No I'm just a security here, I just tend to wear this kind of attire for me to hide in disguise. The person said.

"Woah Bakugo can be some scaredy shit sometimes huh?" Monoma smirked as Katsuki just slammed the table and giving Monoma a death glare. 'When does he act normal?' Class 1-A thought.

"Well fine! Just don't scare the shit out of me! Got it?!" Katsuki yelled again.

"Okay okay geez." The person responded. As Katsuki now opens the game and drops some token at the arcade he read all the guidelines of the game.

"The player controls a child who has fallen into the Underground: a large, secluded region under the surface of the Earth, separated by a magic barrier. The player meets various monsters during the journey back to the surface. Some monsters might engage the player in a fight. The combat system involves the player navigating through mini-bullet hell attacks by the opponent. They can opt to pacify or subdue monsters in order to spare them instead of killing them. These choices affect the game, with the dialogue, characters, and story changing based on outcomes. So I must fight here until I can get out huh? Well shits fucked let's go!" Katsuki cheers himself while starting to play as the person just gave him a smile, smile of welcoming him to his own hell.

"That smile is really scary." Mina said while shivering.

"He will play a game? Yaay!" Eri yelled. "Is he really a security guard here?" Aizawa asked.