The Four Emperors

Everyone now enjoying the scene where Momoko beats up Garou. And yeah... Garou is now full of bandages just like what happened in the other multiverse that everyone saw earlier.

Beep beep beeep...

Everyone noticed the beeping sound coming from both Momoko and Garou's pockets.

"What is that beeping thing?" Uraraka asked with concern.

"Well everyone, if you are still watching the multiverse of Izuku Midoriya, we decided to return the time to your planet since everything is fine. But now, I'm gonna show you what is the real situation now on your world." Garou explained as thr screen shows Izuku Midoriya without his shirt and has some bruises on his body and he is panting.

"MIDORIYA!!!" Everyone yelled.

"Garou, take us back to our world, he needs us there!" All Might angrily requested.

"Deku needs our help!" Uraraka cried as her heart breaks seeing Izuku now taking a villain all by himself.

"I think we are done here Garou. Bring us back to our world please." Aizawa said as he is about to prepare his gadget back to their world to help Midoriya.

"NO!"

Garou roared as everyone was was taken back to their seats.

"BUT WHY?!" Momo angrily asked.

"He must learn how to improve his skills and his quirk. If you will help him in that battle, how can he evolve and grew stronger if he does rely too much on people around him? Also, like what they said, Midoriya is going to be the No.1 hero in the future. He must overcome challenges, pain, and everything by HIMSELF. Got it?" Garou scoffed.

Everyone realized this and they have no choice but to follow his order since he is a god and Momoko cannot accept their request to go back to their planet.

"This villain has a sand quirk. He also can form himself into a hard rock. I'm at disadvantage here." Izuku said.

The screen now reveals to a villain with the same age and height as him. He looks same as Katsuki but with pink hair.

"Hey it's Bakugo but with a pink hair. HAHAHA!" Monoma laughed as some laughed at Katsuki's version but with a pink hair.

"DAMN IT!! WHO THE HELL IS THAT DOPPLEGANGER COCK?!" Katsuki yelled angrily as he wants to go back to his world but he can't.

Izuku now glows himself with green electricity as his eyes now full green and his muscles buffed 3 times as he charges the villain with full speed.

"Nani?!/Nani?!" Everyone including the villain now both yelled in unison as seeing Midoriya now on a different form.

"Amazing!" All Might said as he tries to form his Muscle Form but he cannot since after their fight against All For One.

"How did that nerd created a new form?!" Katsuki angrily asked.

"I told you, he must rely more on himself as he tries to progress himself more. Now he has unlocked a new power all by himself." Garou proudly said.

"One For All, Raging Lightning!" Izuku roared as he covers himself from Green electricity to Black and Green Lightning. As he punches the villain to his gut, he spitted too much blood and now Izuku punches him in all directions and treating him like a soccer ball.

Everyone watched in awe as they see their friend overpowering the poor villain.

"That's my son!" Inko happily said as everyone smiled at her.