Hisashi's Last Stand

Another request from one of my readers and I hope you enjoy this. Thank you.

Everyone went back to their seats as All Might wakes up both Garou and Momoko who are both sleeping.

"Oh sorry! I was just tired back from my world. Anyways, are you ready for this multiverse?" Garou asked.

"YEAH!" Everyone said in unison.

"Ok but this multiverse right now is not about Izuku this time. But he is involved in this situation then. " Momoko said.

The audience gasped hearing that it will not be about Izuku this time in this multiverse.

"Who will be looking on on this multiverse?" Inko asked.

"About your husband Hisashi Midoriya. You will know about it once we have started the show." Garou replied.

Inko gasped hearing that her husband will be the main man in this multiverse and worried at the same time about what will be the multiverse is all about as the screen shows the title.

Hisashi's Last Stand

"Last Stand? What does it mean?" Mitsuki asked.

"This is the last time I will gaze upon this planet." The voice of Shigaraki (Freeza) appeared on the screen. Behind him is the planet Vegeta where Hisashi (Bardock) is seen standing behind on it.

"Woah my husband!" Inko said as everyone looked at Hisashi and how he looked like his son.

"So that's his father." Uraraka said.

"But why can he breath outside of that planet?!" Recovery Girl said as everyone was shocked realizing that Hisashi is now floating outside of the planet without losing his breath.

"It's because in this multiverse, Hisashi is the last person who is still alive at their own planet Vegeta. They are not humans like you. They are Saiyans." Garou said.

"And Saiyans look like humans like you but they have this energy in them that is called ki that make them fly, fight with great power and fire ki blasts from their hands. And they can survive in outer space without wearing some Astronaut suits." Momoko said.

Inko realized that she is not on the scene anymore. She is also worried on what happened to her son on that multiverse.

"It's up to me. I will change the future!" Hisashi said as he activates his white aura saiyan from and charges to Shigaraki's soldiers. The Soldiers of Shigaraki fired Ki Blasts to him but he managed to dodge them all as he charges them at full power.

"Defeat him Hisashi!" Masaru yelled.

"Kill that bastard!" Mineta said.

"But why does he attack Shigaraki instead of he is the villain?" Tsuyu calmly asked.

"Because Shigaraki will destroy their planet." Nezu said.

Everyone gasped hearing that Shigaraki will destroy the planet where Hisashi and Izuku lived.

"Where is Izuku?! He might die if Shigaraki destroys that Planet!" Momo said.

Hisashi charges to one of Shigaraki's soldiers and elbows him to the gut. As 5 fighters charged at him too but they were beaten too easily by Hisashi.

"I'm coming to you, you murderous self-serving traitor! Its over! Shigaraki, I will never forgive you!" Hisashi yelled as he throws a fighter of Shigaraki to one of the asteroids and now rushes to Freeza at full speed.

"Woah Izuki's dad is so good at fighting." Gunhead said.

"He is really angry does he?" Inko said.