The Four Emperors Pt.3

After seeing All Might being knocked down by a younger Midoriya without effort made everyone widened their eyes. Especially All Might who found himself down after being punched in the gut made him shiver on what if, Izuku has that same power when they are on the practical exam and it hit his injury.

"These twins are really monsters are they?!" Kamui Woods worringly said.

"Don't be a coward! They are just kids!" Death Arms replied.

"Kids but with Godtype powers. Remember?" Midnight added.

After running away from the crowd, the four Midoriyas leaped in the U.A wall and they decided to go somewhere else that no one can find them. They found an abandoned house which they take it as their hideout and now taking some rest after running away.

"Hoooooo! Hey Zhao! Do you really need to do that?! You know that All Might has an injury on his stomach?!" Izumi yelled.

"WHA?! How did you know about his injury?!" Izuku asked with worry.

"Izuku, we are twins right? It doesn't means our faces are only the same. But also the memories we remember and we see in our lives." Fujin answered.

"But if our minds are connected together, why I can't see some of what you see or what you feel before?" Izuku asked.

"Because your own quirk is still 'Dormant' Izuku. If you have unleashed it already, your mind and ours will be connected as one and we can see each other's memories and visions in our daily encounter." Zhao said.

"So it means that he must unleash his godtype quirk to connect now his own thoughts and visions to his twins and see theirs so that they can be united as one? Wow." Uraraka said.

"I wonder what Midoriya's quirk is." Iida asked.

"Let me try a guess. His quirk is the most devastating of all of the quirks in this planet. And I think he has MULTIPLE quirks then. Just my prediction." Mineta said.

"Now your predicting again? Just to get some rewards?" Momoko smirked.

"No! I'm just saying my own thoughts on this multiverse. Hehehe." Mineta replied nervously.

'Seriously, gangraping me is my worst nightmare right now.' He scaredly thought.

"I see. But I don't know what is my quirk is and, why our quirks are not related to our mom and dad's quirks?" Izuku asked.

"Our quirks is not from our parents Izuku." Izumi in a cold tone said.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked nervously.

"This power that us three obssess, is not really in-born quirks and also they are not quirks. They are so called 'Devil Fruits.' This Devil Fruits are more powerful than quirks and if you eat one of this Devil Fruits, your body will adopt its power and making its power your own so that's why we also call them quirks because our bodies have adopted it already." Fujin said.

Everyone gasped hearing this new type of quirk or power.

"Devil Fruit? You mean fruits with crazy powers?" Nezu asked.

"Correct!" Momoko exclaimed.

"Devil Fruits? You mean the fruits that we have eaten before when we are kids?" Izuku asked.

"Yes. And you bastard, got the most destructive one. But good thing you are a good person and I was wrong about you. Izuku, forgive me for everything stupid and rash words that I say and did to you. Will you forgive me?" Zhao seriously said as he kneels in front of Izuku.