Dragon Ball Super Pt.2

"MIDORIYAAAA?!?!" Everyone yelled as they saw now Izuku Midoriya, now standing in front of them all.

"H-hi guys. How are you guys doing?" Izuku asked.

A moment of silence around the room as everyone ran from their seats as they rushed at Izuku and embraced him as well.

"IZUKU!! I miss you so much! Do you feel fine?!" Inko asked and hugs him.

"DEKUU!! I really missed you too!" Uraraka exclaimed and rushed to him.

"Izuku! Do you need anything like some help or what?!" Momo asked in worry.

"IZUKU!!" Kota and Eri both yelled.

"Hi there Kota and Eri! I've missed the both of you actually!" Izuku happily said as he hugged the two kids.

"Midoriya! I wanna ask you some questions about how did you create those new powers you got from your quirk!" Nejire happily stated.

"S-so you saw me doing those things in our world then?" Izuku nervously asked.

"Young Midoriya!!! How do you embrace the work of being a young pro hero huh?!" All Might happily asked at his successor.

"Hey hey heey!! Can you give Izuku some space? He can't breath at his situation right now." Angel scoffed as everyone put themselves some distance from Izuku who is panting due to the people who hugged him tight.

"How did you find us in here?" Garou asked.

"B-because of him." Izuku nervously replied and points Angel.

"You?!" Momoko and Garou asked.

"Zzz. You forget that we have stopped the time here in this place but the reason why I brought him up in here is because, the day in his world now is his 17th birthday!" Angel exclaimed.

Everyone went happy hearing that this time, its Izuku's 17th birthday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUKU/DEKU/MIDORIYAA!!!" Everyone greeted.

Izuku looked at everyone who greeted at him and he started to smile but at the same time, he cried.

"I am *sniff* so grateful that *sniff* you have greeted me and *sniff* remembered me." Izuku said while crying.

"Awwww!" Every student cooed.

"We won't forget you man! We missed you actually!" Kirishima said as he hugged Izuku.

"Midoriya, I am happy to see you in here. But how did you really created those attacks that we haven't saw before." Shoto asked.

"I just saw them in my dream and when I am always on the battle, I think of those attacks and I can summon them by the help of my quirk." Izuku replied.

"Sooooo. Are we just gonna stand in here and just look at Izuku? Well here, I have brought you some food from my world for you to celebrate Izuku's birthday!" Momoko exclaimed as she lifts her bag in the air and threws it and it flashed everyone.

After the flash, everyone was now in front of a long table with some delicious foods and stuff in it.