Excommunicado

"This is bad, Garou! What shall we do?" Momoko asked.

"We only need ten percent to retrieve some details on the situation of their world now. I wonder what happened to Izuku?" Angel asked as he processed the accessibility of their computer to Izuku's world.

"I don't know either! This red alarm should be banging up when something dangerous had happened to their world! What should it be?" Garou asked.

The screen now shows the city of Japan where some buildings were destroyed, many citizens are found dead on the ground, villains lurking around and doing their villainous things. One huge man with a suit now walked towards the city and has a huge right arm.

"What happened to the city?!" Endeavor asked in shock.

"L-Look at those poor citizens! Th-They all died from what kind of storm they faced just now." Mt. Lady uttered.

"Who did all of those rampages?! H-Hey! That big guy! Is he...?!" Cementoss asked.

"Don't tell me... it's him!!" Gran Torino yelled.

"Shit! How did he?!" All Might cursed.

"I-Is that... All For One...?" Midnight nervously asked.

"No way!" Everyone yelled.

"Where's my son?!" Inko asked in worry.

The huge man known to be as All For One now walked forward and stared at Izuku whose armor and upper body are exposed and now bleeds due to the injuries he received.

"What an admirable bravery you show, young man. Now, tell me, where is All Might and the other heroes?" All For One asked.

'I shouldn't tell him where everyone went. I will definitely use all of my remaining powers to keep in touch with the power and strength this boss of the League has.' Izuku thought.

"I don't know! Maybe they went into a classified mission!" Izuku replied.

"Young Midoriya! Lying to him isn't an option! Run away now!!" All Might yelled.

"Don't try to fight him, Izuku!" Nejire cried.

"Where are the other pro heroes, gods?" Thirteen asked.

"Rock Lock, Ryukyu, Hawks, and the other heroes were imprisoned by All For One in the Tartarus. They switched themselves and All For One attached a bluff on that prison that would make the heroes unable to break free from it." Angel replied.

"What?! They swapped places?!" Everyone said.

"The other hero course schools, are they safe?!" Nezu asked.

"Actually, they're the only ones who are now fighting the villains alongside Izuku. Sad to say, some students have fallen already. And... I hope you won't get angry at us." Garou said.

"Angry for what?" Fuyumi asked.

"The time when Izuku came here and when he left, in your world, it is past ten months in your world. And now, ten months now have past and this happened." Garou said.

"You mean after we celebrated Izuku's birthday, as he returned to our world, the time in there has passed in ten months and we just watched the show here like 30 minutes ago?" Inko asked.

"Yes. This means, the time that revolves in here, is ten times slower than your world. Which means, you won't notice that the time in your world is moving faster than you thought." Garou said.

"I don't care what or when time did this happen! We just wanna know what is going on in our world?!" Kamui Woods said.

"One For All..." Izuku uttered weakly as his power is now getting weaker as All For One uses a Quirk to absorb his Quirk slowly. Inasa Yoarashi charged at the big villain and threw a huge whirlwind in his face, throwing him a few steps away from Izuku and breaking the process.