Transformers:Dark of The Moon

Hi there! If you noticed that you saw this title before on my previous chapters, well I'm sorry if I mistakenly titled the first Transformer Chapter that I have. And also, I hope you enjoy this chapter since I LOVE TRANSFORMERS SO MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT MOVIE! I hope you enjoy reading this and thank you.

"I wonder what will be the next multiverse is." Uraraka asked.

"Well, I have found one for you people!" Momoko said.

"What is it for us?" Mina exclaimed.

"You are about to see another Transformers Multiverse of Izuku Midoriya but, here is one thing that I will ask you. Are you ready to see how the villains will conquer your planet?" Momoko coldly said.

This made everyone curious and scare because they don't really imagine villains really winning against the heroes who are always protecting and winning in battles.

"If All For One is dead, who must be this monster that conquers the Earth?" All Might asked.

"You will see soon. And I hope, you forgive him when you already know who it is." Garou said as everyone now go back to their chairs as the title now appeares on the screen.

Transformers: Dark Of the Moon.

"Dark of the Moon?" Present Mic asked as he was ignored by everyone who are now watching the multiverse.

The scene now shows the 3 Autobots now in their vehicle modes as sports car trying to overtake every vehicle that blocks their way as 3 huge SUVs were on the back, chasing them as well.

"Hey its me and Shoto! But who is the third one?" Kirishima asked.

"You will know soon." Uraraka whispered as she tries to watch the scene quietly.

The scene now shifts to Sam (Kota) who is now on a suit as he talks to someone on the Phone.

"The decepticons wanted to take the pillars from Sentinel Prime. Now Sentinel Prime has already 5 now they told me that those 5 pillars were the keys to activate his greatest invention!" Sam yelled on the phone.

"Sentinel Prime? Who is he?" Sato asked.

"Is he Optimus or Izuku's brother again?" Midnight asked.

"Well, nope." Garou said as he already know who Sentinel Prime is as he glares secretly at All Might.

The three SUVs are now already behind the vehicle of Seymour Simmons (Monoma) as he lifts his head, seeing that the three suspicious vehicles' bumpers are now behind him.

As one of the SUVs transformed into a decepticons and lifts Simmons from his vehicle and throws him away and front flipping away from his car and destroying the signages of the road.

Monoma paled seeing himself being thrown away from the vehicle as everyone cringed at what happened to the Quirk Copier user.

"I hope he didn't die too early." Kendo said.

"I pray for his safety." Lbara added.

"You should see what happens if you still continue to talk trash to Class 1-A Monoma." Setsuna added.

As Sam seeing Simmons fly, the two SUVs used the signages as ramp for them to fly in air and transform into Decepticons. Now the three decepticons are now on the chase as they are now trying to reach for Sam.