Love vs Pride

Another Seven Deadly Sins chapter! I hope you enjoy and also, I am not yet accepting your requests yet because now I have to deal with some serious shits in my life. Hope you enjoy!

After Mineta returned to his normal but bullshit personality, everyone were still talking about what really happened if Izuku chose Mina to be with him instead of Momo.

"Yo Garou-sama! May we ask about our question earlier?" Mirio asked.

"Oh about what if, Izuku cured Mina than Momo?" Garou asked.

"Yeah. And what will be the flow of the story if that really happened." Mina said.

"Ok. Well this will be the flow of the story if Izuku chose Mina. Of course they will leave Momo in that swamp but as they encounter the tentacles of Eveline in the swamp near the ship, Mina will be calcified by Eveline's power. She will be like frozen or something if I will show up the picture, then it will be still the same. Momo will find Izuku blah blah blah. But, after Izuku defeated Eveline in their duel, the Umbrella Corp didn't found Momo's body anymore which they believed that it has turned to stone to like what happened to Rei against her fight with Izuku. So that was a sad ending actually." Garou replied.

Everyone was happy because the multiverse they saw just now has a happy ending. But sad at the same time because of the other scenario where Momo was not saved by the Umbrella Corp. and Mina too, who got petrified and lost.

"So what happened to me after Izuku was rescued?" Mina asked.

"Your uncle All Might, (Joe Baker in real game) brother of Endeavor saved you from the attack of Eveline. But he faced another monster that took Endeavor's identity and also, making a cure to bring you back to life because Eveline calcified your body when you and Izuku were about to escape on the other flow of the multiverse." Momoko answered.

"Well good thing, All Might in that multiverse is not infected by Eveline." Sero sighed.

"Because he lived far away from Endeavor because of some grudges against him. But still, he treats him as his brother and his family." Angel added.

"What multiverse are we gonna watch next?" Uraraka asked.

"Before the next multiverse, we are going to show to you the latest happenings to your world now and what happened to your precious cinnamon roll." Momoko said.

Everyone's eyes including the kids who came back from the playground room widened to hear they are about to see the real Izuku in their world.

"DO IT!" Everyone except Katsuki yelled.

Izuku is now walking alone in the Dagobah beach alongside with Inasa Yoarashi and Camie Utsushimi.

"Hey! That two students are from Shiketsu high!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Why are they with Izuku?" Sato asked.

"I wonder what really happened to the pro heroes, and also to my friends and to my mom. *sniff **sniff* I miss them." Izuku said while crying as Camie hugged her.

"Don't worry. I know they went somewhere like, to surprise you or something." Camie said at Izuku.

The girls' faces in the room has the looks of a killer, has a murdering intent to someone, and a pure menacing aura.

"Uh... are you okay girls?" Mineta asked in horror as he ran away from the girls.

"WHY DEKU LETS THAT GIRL HUG HIM?!" Uraraka angrily asked.

"SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO DO THAT TO HIM!!!" Momo added.

"THAT'S UNFAIR!!" Nejire whined.

"I WON'T FORGIVE HER!" Hagakure yelled.