Batman Vs Superman

"What do you think happened to Mineta?" Sero asked as Kaminari on the other hand now doing Mineta's version of crying blood. "Damn him! He got his dreams first without me!" He angrily said.

As the portal now opened once again, Momoko and Mineta have finally arrived but they are now wearing hawaiian attires. "Woah look at you Mineta, you look like a bastard who came from the jungle!" Kaminari exclaimed as he cleans his eyes from the blood that poured out from his eyes. "Well I gave him my surprise to him. And that is a free trip to Hawaii and meeting some beautfiul ladies out there!" Momoko said as Mineta still holds his crotch with pain. 'Damn it I shouldn't pound too much without warming up!' He thought.

As everyone now seen the god back together with Mineta, Nezu asked. "So what is now the next multiverse that you will show to us? He asked while scratching his nose. "Wait let me see....... tada!" Momoko said as the screen now shows the title.

Batman vs Superman

"Batman which means a man with a skills like a bat and Superman means, a strong human?" Ectoplasm asked. "And you're right! We are watching a multiverse on how your precious cinnamon roll will take up the challenge as he now tries to save his mom from a villain but for him to save her, he must kill one of his best comrade in this multiverse." Momoko explained.

"Aunt Inko got kidnapped?!" Who the hell did it?! I will kill him!!" Katsuki yelled but was smacked by his mom. "You stupid she is already beside us!" Mitsuki yelled back as Katsuki realized that she was right. "Geez you two should be a peaceful mother and son here. Geez." Momoko said as she now starts to play the multiverse.

The scene now changes to Batman (Iida) who is now staring at the sky while receiving raindrops and not minding the thunder that flashes to his face.

"What is he looking at?" Tsuyu asked. "Woah you look good in a Batman suit Iida!" Power Loader said as Tenya blushed from the compliment.

The scene changes now focusing to the sky where we see a floating human figure who also stares at him. As the thunder roared it shines that it is the great Superman (Izuku) who looks at the Batman with worry and confusion.

"Look another buff midoriya here!" Toru exclaimed as the girls except RG, Inko, Mitsuki and the moms of the students and Eri blushed madly once again. "But why he looks like sad and worried?" Uraraka asked.

Superman now dropped to the ground after floating as he approaches Batman. "Well... here I am." Batman said as he was now started to approach by Superman.

"Iida, please." Superman said as Batman now starts to walk backwards. "I was wrong. You have to listen to me. Lex wants to..." Superman said as he stepped forward, he triggered the soundwaves that can disable him that Batman planted on the sides.

"HAH?! Is that what you call Superman?! He cannot move with those soundwaves thatt disables him. HAHAHA-" Katsuki yelled again but was smacked by Uraraka this time. "You really want everyone to smack you Katsuki?!" Mitsuki yelled as Katsuki just grunted and looked away.

But Superman now grabs the cover of the sinkhole and tears it in two and he throws it to the machines that produces soundwaves.

"Disable easily huh?" Shoto said as Endeavor grunted. Everyone watched in awe seeing how Izuku managed to destroy the machines that stops him to get near on Iida. "Why does Iida move away from him?" Uraraka asked concerned to what is happening between her two friends.