Wizard King vs. Leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun

While everyone is waiting for the broadcast to their world to be shown, the gods already got contact with it and never tell them the audience yet to see how Izuku is doing against All For One. And this is what they're seeing.

"Wh-What's going on...?" Garou asked in shock while looking at the scenes on the battle between Izuku and All For One.

"How he can have such... speed and reflexes in his normal body?" Momoko asked.

"Maybe another unlocked power, I guess." Angel uttered.

"Shall we tell them, Garou?" Momoko asked. Garou observed Izuku's movements and he thought what' good if he'll let them show to the cast watch it or not.

"Fine. I'll tell them. Since they are so worried about him." Garou said. He clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Listen up! We have finally connected ourselves to the happenings into your world." Garou said. Everyone felt relieved but some of them worried more about it.

"Wh-What's happening to Izuku?!" Nejire asked.

"Is he going on a rampage?" Kaminari asked.

"Has he destroyed our country?" Endeavor asked and everyone looked at him.

"W-Well I'm also worried for him but I am also worried about our home." Endeavor said.

"For those who asked about Izuku's status, he is still fighting All For One but with a different way of fighting. He may have transformed into a demonic one but his personality and aura differ from his looks. Here, have a look at the scene." Garou said.

Izuku's body was about to get covered with red and black lightning, and his body covered with black shadow but blasting energy came through his mind and he saw all of the current users of One For All can be seen stopping him from using his new abilities.

The audience was shocked by the people stopping Izuku's demonic transformation. All Might and Gran Torino both gasped and saw the previous users of the One For All.

"T-They are..." All Might uttered.

"What, All Might?" Midnight asked.

"The former users of One For All. Even Nana is there, too." Gran Torino said.

"Current users of One For All?" Shoto asked.

"Those people? All of them, users of his Quirk?!" Katsuki asked loudly but was smacked by Mitsuki.

"Izuku, you shouldn't use this new power of yours. It will just corrupt your mind and you won't be able to go back to your normal self." The first OFA user warned.

"Despite losing one or more of your beloved members, that doesn't mean you have to go through this form to win and avenge them." The third OFA user added.

"Midoriya, I've watched you and All Might work together for you to be the next OFA user and you are the strongest OFA user and the most heroic one I've met. Wanting to be a hero at a young age made me feel that you are worthy of inheriting our power. And you have shown Toshinori the ways of being a hero even if you were Quirkless before.

Please don't use this power you're creating, for this will bring an end to your homeland. You may be able to defeat All For One and the League, but you'll also end the lives of the innocent people who are believing in you to win this battle. So please, calm down and rethink your next move." The Seventh OFA user, Nana Shimura said. Izuku started to calm down and the negative energy he emitted starts to fade.