CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING

It was a usual morning. Y\N woke up from the sound of her alarm ringing. Waking up she completed her morning routine and got dressed. She went down to have her breakfast. The aroma from the freshly cooked food by her mom brought a wide smile on her face. She knew it was her fav Indian dish ALOO PARATA. She was used to both Korean and Indian cuisine but Indian dishes never failed to bring a smile on her pretty face because she missed her birth place.

She enjoyed her breakfast forgetting that she had to go to her office. A notification popped up on her phone. It was a message  from her buddy Jeon Jungkook AKA her Bunny kook.

 It was a message  from her buddy Jeon Jungkook AKA her Bunny kook

"Amma[mother] Kookie is here. I am leaving for work. Take care .I love you" she said hugging her mother and then running out of the house. She loved going to work for 2 reasons. Firstly, it was her dream to become an accountant. Secondly, because of Jungkook. They both went to work together as they worked in the same company. Their friendship was as thick as blood and they could easily read each others mind. Even though they had arguments they use to talk it out and clear things up. 

She ran towards Kook's car. "Yah you are late today. Did aunty make Indian food? " he asked. "yep! Aloo parata" she replied smiling at him. Then they both entered the car. "Ahh yes. Amma packed lunch box for you today. She knows you like it and she made extra spicy too" she said looking as Kook who was driving. "That is why I love aunty more than you Y\Niee. I will text her personally to thank her" he said. " Whatever !!" Y\N exclaimed. Jungkook was used to Indian food because of Y\N and would drool over it by just the mention of it. 

The day was hectic and long. Kook dropped her back home. "Long tiring day huh?" Y\N's mom asked. She nodded her head as a yes. "Freshen up and come down. We will have dinner and there is something we need to talk to you about" her mom said. Y\N nodded her head and went  upstairs to her room. She came down to see her dad sitting in the dinning table. "Hi appa[father]" she said and back hugged him. This was one of the things she liked about her father. Even though he was busy, he made sure to dine with them and celebrate small things.  There were only finger countable times when he missed to dine with them.

They started to have  dinner, talking and laughing about the things that happened the day. After having their dinner they all sat in the living room. "What is that you had to talk to me about?" Y\N asked.  Out of the blue her mother asked "Do you have a boyfriend?". "No amma NO!!"she answered out loud. "Oh good then. Mr. Kim and his family are visiting us tomorrow" Y\N's father spoke. Y\N not understanding a thing her parents were talking about asked "Ok. But what does that have to do with me having a boyfriend?"  It was not a new thing for the Kim's family to visit them so this utterly confused her.  "You know Kim's son Taehyung right?" Mr. Bhat questioned. She  nodded her head. " He came back from abroad 2 weeks ago. So they wanted to meet us and they have a proposal." he said. " And what's that?" she asked. " A marriage proposal " he replied. Y\N's eyes grew big from the shocking proposal. "They want you to marry Taehyung. They want to bring in a well mannered girl into their house and they thought you were perfect for him. We also think the company will be safe in both of your hands. There is no pressure putta [darling]. Its your life and you have every right to choose" he continued. Y\N held a expressionless face analyzing what her father had just told. Both of her parents were waiting for her to talk. " What about Tae...Taehyung? Have they informed him?" she asked still in shock. "Yes they have talked to him and he has no problem with this" her mom said.  That was another bomb that was dropped on her. She never thought Taehyung would accept the arrangement. 

"WHAT!!!!!!! He has no problem. Wahhhhh!!!! but Amma I don't wanna marry now" Y|N said. "you are 26 already and have no boyfriend. When will you marry then? Will you be single for life? I want a grand kid too. Taehyung is a good kid so at least talk to him" her mom said to emotionally persuade her. " Sweety I know its a little sudden but we won't pressurize you. Let them come tomorrow. You talk to Taehyung and then decide. Don't worry putta if you don't like this marriage we will reject  it. okay?" her father spoke . "Hu Sari[okay]" she replied and left to her room. She locked her room. Sat on her bed thinking about what just happened. She was very surprised about Taehyung accepting because they barely talked. He was always the shy and cold guy. She decided to talk about this with Kook because he was friends with both.

She was thinking if they are destined to be together they would fall in love but there was this man who had already fallen in love with her and was just waiting for the LUCK to favor him..........