CHAPTER 25: THE GHOST FROM THE PAST- 2

The whole day went by with them either ignoring Tae or taunting him. He was saddened by the fact that the people he loves are not giving him a chance to explain. He felt suffocated to be in the house which once was his Home. It was midnight and everybody except Tae were asleep. He couldn't even blink his eyes with everything going on with him. So he was in the terrace roof where usually, Y\N and he would star gaze together. To his luck even the sky was pitch black with no stars visible. He was lying on the roof letting his tears escape. He was thinking about why this was happening to them when they just came out of one problem. He kept thinking why they were not ready to listen to him and only acting rude. Now only Jimin was on his side and he knew together he would show Kara's real face but he feared what if things change between him and Y\N after this. 'What if's " of future are always hurdle to our present. This thoughts came to an halt when he heard the sound of somebody climbing the roof through ladder. He knew it was not Y\N and thought it was Kook. He looked at the figure and his eyes furrowed.

Next Morning:

After having breakfast Kara made her way to Y\N's room to further damage their relationship. She knocked on the door and she heard a faint come in. She entered the door just to find Y\N and Jina talking. "Hi Y\N" Kara said cradling Taehi in her arms. "Hi Kara, please sit" Y\N politely said. Sitting down on a chair in their room she spoke. "Can I talk to you? Like in private" Kara asked eyeing Jina. "Jina-yah can you ask if Kook and Jin anna needs anything?" Y\N asked Jina. " Yes, but are you sure you will be fine baby?" Jina questioned Y\N. "I will be, don't worry. I need to talk to her too" Y\N gave Jina a fake smile. "I am sorry for what happened yesterday Y\N! I never wanted to hinder your relationship with Tae - Taehyung. I just wanted him to know about his son. After the night we spend together he never called me, so I thought he didn't want me so I never said about the baby to him. It became difficult for me to raise him alone because I have nobody with me Y\N. You know how the world treat's a single parent, especially a single mother. I never wanted to come here but circumstances made me come" Kara said shedding her crocodile tears making Y\N rub her back. " Don't be sorry Kara, I know how difficult life gets after having a baby and being single. You had every right to inform Tae about his own blood. He has the right to know that. Don't worry I will be leaving the house soon, so you can be here after that. I am not that cruel to separate a child from his father. A baby needs his mother and father to be present equally in his life. If I stay back, it will just complicate things. I just wish you came before our marriage so things wouldn't have complicated and I wouldn't have fallen in his love any deeper. He already likes Taehi so don't worry, he will come to like you once I am gone. Just give me few days" Y\N said smiling at Kara with tears gathering in her eyes.

"I am so sorry for doing this to you Y\N, you are such a beautiful soul. But I can't help but be selfish for the sake of my baby. I am sorry" Kara said looking at Y\N. "Don't be sorry for my fate. Maybe I and Tae were never meant to be together. *sad chuckle* any way can I look after Taehi for today, I love children . Maybe be I am not lucky enough to carry Tae's child but can I atleast play with his kid?" Y\N requested Kara. "Sure, why not. I will go get his bag and just call me if you need help." Kara said smiling at Y\N. Y\N nodded her head with a smile. She handed the baby to Y\N and went out of the room to get his bag. 5 mins later she came back with the baby bag and handed it to her. Talking for another 10 minutes Kara left Y\N's room smirking. She came back to her room and sat the chair crossing her legs. " You are such a fool I tell you Y\N. You really love Taehyung so you got swayed when you saw him take care of that annoying baby. Ahh atleast I can be alone today without that crying kid. Next plan, create more missunderstanding" Kara thought with smirk still not leaving her face.

10 mins later Jina barged inside Kara's room. Kara looked at her perplexed. "Hi I am Song Jae Jin, you can call me Jina" Jina said. "Hi Jina, Does Y/N need anything?" Kara asked her acting innocent. " No wonder why Y/N trusted you over Taehyung. You are very good actor. I am impressed" Jina said clapping her hands. "What are you talking about?" Kara asked confused. "Listen to me, I don't like to beat around the bush, so let me get this straight. I know you have come here to drift Y/N and Taehyung apart so-" Jina was cut off by Kara. "That was never my intention Jina" Kara said with her eyes turning glossy. "Cut the crap. You can stop your drama. I am an older player in this field. I know you want Taehyung and I am gonna help you with that because we have a common enemy KIM Y/N BHAT " Jina said gritting her teeth. Kara was surprised listening to it. "I think it's a trap I need to be careful" Kara thought to herself. "Jina you have mistaken" Kara said. " Hahahaha oh my god! I can recognise people like you Kara because I am your kind too. Others in this house might be fools but not me. Do you think I didn't see you smirking and enjoying the tension between them. Look you can act all you want but with my help things are gonna be easy and fast. It's your choice" Jina said raising her eyebrows. "Why are you doing this to your bestfriend?" Kara asked. "Bestfriend my foot. I hate her to my core. I fu*king despise her. The only reason I became friends with her was for Jungkook. I wanted him. To my surprise she only set us up, yet she clings onto my boyfriend and all Jungkook talks about is her. He has to deal with the sh*t she goes through. I thought after marrying Taehyung she will stay away from my Kook but NO! I even hate that Taehyung for embarrassing me infront of the whole college just to praise Y/N. All I want is to ruin them and the best way, is to separate them. After that I will make sure she flies back to India where she had to fu*king stay to begin with" Jina said clenching her fist with rage in her eyes. "Fair enough but how can I believe you?" Kara asked crossing her hands on her chest.