CHAPTER 22: IT'S GONNA BE OKAY

As soon as Kook went from there, Jin called Jina to inform about the things that had happened. He then looked at Jimin, who sat there resting his elbow on his knees and his hands on his forehead. He sat beside Jimin and spoke "Jimin-ah, nothing is your fault. I know you are blaming yourself for everything that happened, but that's not true. Don't you think you must be the one among us to stay strong?". "But hyung, it was my mistake. I failed them. Tae, Kook and Y\N came to me when they were in trouble and it was my responsibility to keep her safe. I failed to protect her." Jimin looked at Jin with his red eyes. "We all failed to protect her, don't you think? If that is how you think then we all failed to keep our promise. All 7 of us promised her, we would protect her on her wedding day, didn't we?" Jin said patting his back. "I *sigh* I don't know what to do hyung. Everything is messed up. I can't lose Taehyung-ah. He means so much to me and Kook" Jimin said dejected. "I know that, Taehyung himself knows that too. He is just shocked with what happened to sweetie. I am sure everything will be alright after sweetie wakes up." Jin said trying to calm Jimin down. Then they saw Tae coming out of the ward, his face was pale, his body had no strength and his eyes were red. "What happened Tae? Is she awake?" Jin asked and Jimin was looking at the floor not looking at him. "They are gonna shift her to a private ward and hyung I will go complete the formalities for her admission, untill then please take care of her. Just for 10 mins hyung, I will be back and I am trusting you with her and please don't break it like them " Tae said with no emotions on his face and a weak voice. Jin simply nodded his head not wanting to correct him now. He looked at Tae's figure walking towards the reception and then at Jimin who was looking at Tae with a pained expression on his face.

Jin was in the private ward which they had just shifted Y\N to. Tae cameback 10 mins later after finishing the formalities. He saw Jin sitting near Y\N and Jimin on the couch lost in his thoughts. He just sat beside Jin and held her hand, in his. "I am a bad husband right hyung? It's not even 2 months since our marriage and she is already in the hospital bed." Tae said with a sad chuckle. "I should have sheltered her from all the danger and kept her safe and look what I did. How can face her parents and hyeongje ? How can I face her?" Tae asked looking at Y\N's figure. "You are not a bad husband Tae, nobody knew this would happen. You did make sure she was safe and-" Jin was cut off by Tae. "But clearly that's not enough" he whispered. When Jin was about to reply to him, Jina barged in. "Oh my god" she said looking at Y\N. She slowly went near her and caressed Y\N's carefully not wanting to hurt her fragile body. A sob escaped Jina's mouth looking at her sister like best friend. "Why is it always you?" Jina said tearing up. Jin immediately embraced her. "Shh Jina, don't cry, not you too. I need you to be strong for her. " he said patting her head. "You are right oppa * wiping her tears* Now where is that bunny?" Jina said sniffing. "I don't know, he went away from here not speaking a word. We tired to stop but he didn't. I have never seen my boy like that. I called him and he is not even picking my calls" Jin said worried. "I will call him" Jina said and called him. He was not picking up her calls too. So she opened snapchat to check his location and luckily it showed he was still in the hospital. "He is still in the hospital oppa" Jina said. "Then I know where he will be, come let's go" Jimin said to Jina making her nod in agreement. "Oppa don't worry, I will bring him and put some sense into him" Jina said to Jin making the elder male pat her head.

Coming out of the ward, Jina asked "Where do you think he is?". So Jimin replied "Terrace, he would do that when we were in college. He always went there when things became unbearable." Jimin said. They both reached the terrace and looked around. They found him sitting in a corner on the floor. Jina pulled him into hug and Jimin sat beside him. "Baby! why did you come here? Everybody were worried" Jina said caressing his back. He pulled away from the hug and spoke "I couldn't see Y\N-ah and hyung like that. I am responsible for their state. H-hyung is angry and he said n-not t-to call him hyung. I couldn't stand seeing Y\N-ah that injured. I didn't know what else to do" Kook said again with tears in his eyes. "It's not your fault Jungkook-ah, you guys trusted me with her safety but I failed, I am sorry, hyung is sorry" Jimin said hugging him. "It's nobody's fault. Taehyung oppa is disturbed that's it. He doesn't hate any of you. He needs you guys as much as you guys need him. His love for Y\N-iee is taking over his other emotions, that's it. Put yourselves in his shoes, you will know why he reacted that way" Jina said holding both of the men's hand. "Oppa you need to be strong. I know it's not easy, *glossy eyes* Taehyung oppa needs his soulmate to be by his side at times like these don't you think? And baby, do you think Y\N-ah will be happy to see you like this when she wakes up, you know she needs us right? " she asked them. But they just kept quite. "It's not that easy" Kook said. "Do you think it's easy for me or Jin oppa? There my bestfriend is still unconscious and here your are crying. Do you know how I felt when Jin oppa told me Y\N is hospitalised and you are missing?." She said and started crying. Both Kook and Jimin hugged her knowing this situation is hard on everybody. "We are sorry ok? We will go down and stay by our friend's side ok?" Jimin said patting Jina's head. "Sorry for worrying you baby, you are right. We will stay strong and make everything right" Kook said kissing her forehead. "Let's go" Kook said standing up and looking at them. Then they all made their way to her ward.