CHAPTER 9: THE PROPOSAL

"Stay with me tonight. I-I mean it's already late and I don't want you to travel any further (mentally slapping herself for her lame reason because his house was only 10mins away) and you know my parents are not home (oh sh*t it came out wrong) w-what I meant t-to say is that-"
Y/N was cut off by Tae laughing. She was scolding her self for talking nonsense and she was embarrassed. " Do I scare you beautiful?" He asked in his base voice. "No" she answered. "Then why are so nervous to ask me to stay with you tonight? I would never misunderstand you." He said caressing her cheek. "I know I know but it just came out the wrong way" she said pouting. "You are cute. But can I come inside, it's kinda freezing outside" he said. She hit her head with her palm and said " Yes ofcourse come inside".
"Tae just get fresh and come down. I'll make something to drink. Second room from left" she said. Nodding his head he went to the room. After 5 mins he came down to Y/N holding two cups in her hand. "What have you made?" He asked. "Oh. I made coffee" she said smiling. His mouth turned into an O, not knowing how to reject it because he hated the bitter taste of coffee. "Don't worry Tae, it's hot chocolate and not coffee. I know you hate it. Kook told me. Here" she said extending her hand. "Oh thank god I don't have to drink that bitter black water" he said making a disgusting face. She was laughing seeing his reaction.
"By the way were you taking out info about me from my best friend" he said in a teasing tone. "Ahhhh. Ummm. Tae do you wanna watch a movie??" She asked dodging his question. " Movie and now?" He questioned. "Yeah but only if you are okay with it" she said showing her dimple smile. "Okay we will watch. What genre do you prefer?" He questioned.
"Thriller!" She exclaimed. "Me too. So this will be our first movie together. Come here" he said opening his arms for her to get in. She ran to his arms like a small kid.
She was so into the movie that she didn't feel the stares that were thrown on her by her lover. He forgot about the movie and was busy admiring her. The way she was jumping when something scary comes up, the way her eyes well up from an emotional scene and the way she was in the edge of the couch when something important was going on... The movie was over and it was past 1 midnight. Turning towards Tae who had his head laid on her shoulder, she smiled " I thought you were just leaning your head but I didn't know you were asleep. *Chuckle* Good night Tae. Sleep well" she said planting a soft kiss on his forehead. She made him lay comfortably on the couch which was quite big, covered him with a duvet and lastly stealing a peck from his lips.

Time skip to next morning
Tae's P.O.V:-

I woke to a unfamiliar surrounding after a very peaceful nap. I turned my head just to analyse where I was. Then I remembered I was in Y/N's place ,and sleeping while watching a movie was a nice way of embarrassing myself. My eyes were searching for her, I thought she was in her room and made my way upstairs but was stopped by some sounds in the kitchen. I lazily walked to the kitchen to find her cooking and the aroma already gave away the news of how delicious it would taste. " I am one lucky guy. She is a perfect wife material. I am proud of my choice and ahhhhh I love her so much" I thought to myself. I then went to the guest room to get ready. On the bed I saw my tooth brush and clothes already kept for me to use. " I can't wait. I will marry her today" I murmured to myself.
After having a refreshing bath I went downstairs. I saw my wife-to-be searching for something. "Looking for your husband-to-be?" I asked her smirking. " Oh you are already up. I was about to wake you up" she said smiling completely ignoring my tease. "Come the break fast is ready. I was waiting for you" she said. " Okay. Right behind you" I said.

After having the delicious food cooked by her, I was reminded of something. " Ah beautiful I wanted to tell you this news since yesterday but my brain sucks! Aishh. Jimin wanted to talk to you about something can you call him now?" I asked. "You are telling me now?" She asked. "Yeah because you kept me so busy yesterday" I said in a light seductive tone. "You have become such a flirt Tae." She said smiling with her red cheeks and got up to call Jimin. " Only for you my love " I said winking at her. Then she called Jimin.