CHAPTER 26: THE D-DAY!

The Gang had planned on stealing the next day after Jina confirmed that he had all the documents in the house in his office room. Jina also informed there is a safe inside the office room in which he had kept both the soft copies and papers. Eugene was excited for it. The whole house was disturbed after the fight. Jin had planned on taking Y/N to his house the next day. Y/N and Tae were in miserable state knowing they were losing a part of themselves. Like planned everybody had slept and it was past midnight. Kara and Jina made sure everybody had slept. While they were about to check on Taehyung, they saw him walking upstairs and they immediately hid.

"Aww poor Taehyung, this will be the last time he will be seeing Y/N in this house" Jina said faking sympathy. "Yes yes YAH! He will know you are not in the room." Kara whisper shouted. " Don't worry even he wouldn't want me there and he is not even in the right state of mind to think about my disappearance because Kook is next room" she whispered back. They waited for Tae to return and go to sleep. 15 mins later he came down and was heading towards his office where he usually slept. "Shoot we forgot he sleeps there" Kara said. "What do we do? what do we do? Got it. Stay right here, I will come" Jina said and went towards Tae. "Oppa" she called him. " Ahh gabjagya! Jina what are you doing here this late?" He asked. " I came down to have some water but then saw you going to Y/N's room so I stayed back. I am sorry for what I said yesterday oppa. Why don't you sleep with Y/N today? That is the least I can do. Don't worry about me, I will sleep with Kook, he is a heavy sleeper he won't even know I was there and even Y/N's medication is strong so she won't wake up." She said smiling at him. "Thank you Jina-yah. Thank you so much. I will leave the room early in the morning before everybody wakes up" he said being grateful. Jina nodded her head and he made his way to the room again.
They waited for another hour so Tae would be asleep as well. Around 2am they sneaked Eugene inside the house through the backdoor. "Why did you come? It's gonna be risky. My men would have done the work" Jina said. "I know that but I like taking risk, the thrill gives me goosebumps. Don't worry about me baby" Eugene flirted. " Whatever just don't get caught and the CCTV are off so don't worry" Jina said. "So let's get to work" Eugene said. " Wait till my men come, it's safer that way" Jina said. Nodding his head, they waited for 10 mins. "Babygirl are you sure you are not double crossing us?" Eugene said coming dangerously close to Jina. "W-what? See they are here" Jina said pointing at the 3 men in black. Jina glared at the shortest one (leader). "Sorry boss!" He apologized. "Let's get to work" Jina ordered and opened the door of the office room since it was not closed. She stood with one of her men near the door, another man near the staircase and another one behind a wall. Kara and Eugene went inside. Using her computer she hacked into the security system and disabled the alarm. Then Eugene started working on opening the safe and even Jina stood there looking at them. This took around 20 mins.

Just then they heard "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?". All 3 of them looked the source of voice. There he was, Taehyung standing infront of them with fire in his eyes and 2 of Jina's men holding him and the other man pointing a gun at him. "Jina-yah? Why?" Tae asked not believing his eyes. "I have my reasons and I am in no mood to explain it to you. So kindly keep quite and let us do our work" Jina replied coldly. "Jungkook can't handle this. He will be broken" Tae again said. "Who will tell him? Not you because your wife's precious life is in my hand" she gave him a fake smile warning him. "By the way why did you come here Kimmm Taeeehyunggg?" Kara asked caressing his cheek. "Take your nasty hands of me" he growled. "Oooo feisty" Kara commented. " Oh job done! The safe is all ready to be opened but before that. Hi Taehyung! Long time no see. Umm it's sad that I am seeing you in your own house like this. Don't worry we will leave as soon as we take the files. Then we will see eachother in the auction where you lose and I win. Thanks for the best idea though." Eugene spoke raging Taehyung. He was wiggling in their hold. " I can't wait to see both your company and life go down in drain" Kara said smiling at him.