CHAPTER 15: CAN'T WAIT

The next day Y\N woke up to an empty bed. She thought maybe he went to work. She got up with a gloomy face because she was expecting him to be beside her when she woke up. She saw everything ready in the room like her dress, towel, brush etc and she knew it was Jina's doing.  Smiling, she went to do her morning routine.  Coming out of the bathroom, she opened her phone to see a message from Tae

Seeing the message, she was a little relieved and replied a okay and a I love you back to him

Seeing the message, she was a little relieved and replied a okay and a I love you back to him. She made her way downstairs. She found Kook in the living room watching something on the T.V and Jina in the kitchen cooking. She went and sat beside kook, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Good morning Y\N-iee. How was your sleep?" he asked caressing her hair. "Good morning to you too. I had a very good sleep" she replied. "Hmm good. Do you have headache?" he asked knowing she would wake up with a  headache after panic attack. "Yeah I do. But it's fine" she smiled at him. "Take your painkiller after breakfast" he said for which she nodded her head. Just then Jina came with breakfast. She sat beside Y\N. "Good morning baby" she said. "Good morning bub" Y\N replied. "Let's have breakfast shall we?" Jina asked. The other two nodded their head in agreement.  After that Jina started feeding Y\N. "Yah I can eat by myself you know? I am 26 for god's sake" Y\N said with her mouth full. "Shh no talking while eating, just eat" Jina said feeding her. "Don't do this. I will eat Jina-yah" she whined. "Y\N-ah!!" she heard Kook's stern voice. Knowing the bunny is scary when serious, she silently ate what's fed. She was so thankful to have them in her life. She wouldn't have survived those torture if it wasn't for them. Even now they were not speaking about the previous day's incident, knowing it would be painful for her. 

After breakfast, she took all her medicines and they all sat in the garden like the old days, but this time with Jina included. "Guys just so you know I am fine. Just have a little headache but I am fine. Don't worry about me and Thank you for yesterday" Y\N said knowing they were dying to know if she was fine or not, but were hesitant to ask her. "Never do that to us again" Kook said. "You stayed so strong all these years, why did you go weak?" she heard Kook saying again. "All these years I had only you and Jina by my side. But now I have somebody else too. I know you 2 would stick by my side. Even though I knew Tae would be by my side, I still feared losing him. He has become important in my life too. Maybe fear of losing him and seeing Insik triggered me " she said. "He will never leave you. He will never, because I saw the love he has for you in his eyes yesterday. You are the reason of his happiness too " Jina said looking at Y\N. " He cried rivers yesterday, seeing you like that. I have never seen hyung so vulnerable. He kept blaming himself for your state. Stayed by your side all night. He was ready to throw hands when I said about the incident. Never doubt his love for you and neither of us are leaving you. Okay?" Kook asked hugging her. "Please be healthy for us baby. Now all you need to concentrate is on your wedding. You have only 9 days left. " Jina said hugging Y\N. "I will" Y\N said. 

Y\N's P.O.V:

Why did I let him come to me, when he is not even here? How could I become so weak? I become the reason why these 3 people are worried. I should stay strong for Kook for Jina and for for my Tae. I don't wanna put them in this situation ever again. I also need to make sure that Tae is still not beating himself for my condition. I need to talk to him. I am the luckiest to have them. I will make sure they are happy too.  I can do anything for them.