CHAPTER 8: CONFESSION

After being in each others arms, watching the sun set, they continued their journey towards Y\N's secret destination. It was an hour and a half drive from the hills. They were already in the outskirts of the city. They stopped near a farmhouse, close to the nature, surrounded by trees, only few houses visible and a peaceful place. "We are here" Y\N said pointing at the farmhouse. It was a house neither too big nor too small. Tae who was enjoying the natures beauty said "Wah!! Y\N stop taking my breath away by showing such gorgeous secret places. It's another wonderful surprise. What else are you hiding?" he asked. Smiling in response she said "Many things. You will be shocked to know them *wink*Come lets get inside". He followed her inside. She opened the house and said "Oh nice they have already cleaned". "Who?" he asked confused. "The people who look after the house when I am not here. They live in the small house behind. Go freshen up. I will cook breakfast by then" she said. "Oh okay. You know how to cook?" he asked. "People who love to eat must know how to cook" she answered. Both went to freshen up. As soon as Y\N was done she went to the kitchen and started making noodles. She had already requested the ingredients from the workers. Tae after 5 mins came in search of her. He then saw Y\N cooking. He clicked few pictures without her noticing. "She is just so perfect. What more can I ask for? but I am the one lacking. Can I be honest with her? I want to tell her everything but what if she leaves me? *smile drops* ahh stop thinking and enjoy her company" he conversed with his inner self. "Do you need any help beautiful?" he asked leaning on the door frame. "No but thanks for asking. I am almost done.Go and sit in the dining table. I will be there in 5" she replied without looking at him. 

"My god! Its so yummy. How did you learn cooking? You can compete with Jin hyung" he said showing his boxy smile. "Really? Is it that good? I always loved cooking and I often cooked for Kook and Jina" she replied. "It's really good. Another of your secret is out. But I envy Kook and Jina " he said fake pouting. "Aww don't be jelly. I will cook for you from now on" she said. "Ahh is this your way of telling me you want to marry me?" he asked raising a eyebrow with a teasing grin. Her eyes went wide, cheeks flushed pink and suddenly she froze. "W-what I m-meant is t-" she was cut off by Tae speaking. "I am kidding beautiful. Have your breakfast before it gets cold". They then had their breakfast. "What do we do now?" he asked. "Come I will show you around" she said.  She gave a tour of the farm house. The place was perfect, everything neat and in its place. It was just like her "Simple but Perfect".They were in the balcony and "Whose house is this?" he asked. "Mine. I bought it using my savings 2 years ago. I always wanted to buy a house which was is near to nature. I worked hard, saved up the money and bought this. This was one among my to-do list." she said looking at him. He looked at her. His eyes held adoration, pride and love for her. "I am so proud of you. Though you can just use your parents money you still worked hard to earn what you wanted. Now I know why my parents adore you so much. I am 100% sure your parents will be proud to have such a wonderful daughter. I am lucky to have you." he said hugging her. Her face held a smile and hugged him back. "He is just like the guy I dreamt of sharing my life with. He is sweet, caring, supporting ,kind and a person I can trust with my life. I fear losing him, I fear my past. I want to tell him everything about my past. But I am not ready to relive it again. I hate remembering it again." she thought and hugged him tight. 

They had their lunch in a nearby old styled hotel. The sky was orange indicating the sun was about to set and the moon was about to brighten the night sky. In the living room were these 2 love birds, talking and getting to know each other better. "Tae do you know how to play the guitar?" she questioned. "Yes, I do" he replied. "Wahh really? Can you play it for me?" she asked with her puppy eyes. "How can I say no to you? I will  but we don't have a guitar.' he said. "I will bring it wait here." she said and left. She came back with a guitar. "I wanted to learn how to play the guitar so I bought one. " she said handing him the guitar. He took it and tuned it. He first just hummed the strings and then started playing. He also started singing PERFECT by Ed Sheeran. She was lost deep in his deep voice. She had goosebumps raising in  her body. She was very happy because it was first time somebody sang for her and she as overwhelmed by the fact that, the person was Tae. "You look perfect tonight" he ended the song. Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes. Seeing her glossy eyes he panicked and asked "What happened beautiful?" rubbing her forearms to give her some comfort. "Ah this is embarrassing. I didn't want to cry. It"s just that I was really overwhelmed. You have such a beautiful voice. You must sing often" she said with her dimple smile. "Oh thank god. I thought you cried because I sounded that bad." he smiled cheekily. "NO NO! You sounded great. Buy the way can you teach me to play guitar?" she asked. "Yes I can but there is one condition" he said "What's the condition?" she asked curious.

"The classes will be held daily so you know you will have to come ever day at night after work. Since it will be tiresome how about you live with me?" he asked. "Mr. Kim is this your way of asking me to marry you?" she said teasing. "Yes" he said and she was taken aback from his answer. She was in shock. "Did I hear it right? You are serious?" she asked still not believing it. "I am very serious Y\N. This is not an impulsive decision. I have thought about it thoroughly. You are all I need. I cannot imagine anybody other than you to be my wife. This might be arranged but my feelings for you are not. They are genuine. *holding her hand in his* Beautiful you don't need to answer me right away. Take all the time you want. Just know this that I *deep breath* SARANGHAE! JEONGMAL SARANGHAE [I love you. I really love you]" he said. She had tears again making way out of her eyes. "NADO SARANGHAE" she said crying but still smiling. He left a breath of relief and smiled "I was so scared. I love you Y\N. You mean the world to me. Can you give our arranged relation a chance? Y\N Bhat will you be my wife?" he asked still holding her small hands. "Yes!" she said nodding her head in agreement. He hugged her and pulled away cupping her face. His eyes travelled from her eyes to her pink lips. "Can I?" he asked. She nodded shyly. He wasted no time in putting his lips on hers. The kiss was delicate,  no lust but pure feeling of love and it was passionate. Their lips moved in rythm to their raising heartbeat. It showed the love they held for each other. Their FIRST kiss. They pulled away from lack of breath. She looked down as her shyness did not allow her to meet his eyes. He lifted her chin making her look into his luminous eyes. "You are mine." he said in a raspy voice. "Hmm' she said again avoiding his eyes which were making her unsteady heart flutter. "Umm its late and I think we should leave now" she said getting out of his hold still not looking at him. He chuckled seeing her red like a tomato. "Okay. Oh but wallet is in the room" he said. "Oh i will get it for you." she said and ran away before he can reply. He started jumping up and down like a kid who got his fav candy. "Finally! I can't wait to marry her." he said.

Y\N's P.O.V : 

I came to the room running. He will be the cause of my death one day. I am finally getting a man who loves me truly. I can finally put my past behind me and just look forward to my future with him. I searched for his wallet. I found it on the side table. I picked it up and turned to leave but then the wallet fell down from my hold. I saw his wallet and my eyes widened. I picked it up and made my steps to him. I saw him scrolling through his phone. He saw me and next thing I did caught him off guard.

END OF Y\N's P.O.V:

She ran to him and jumped on him circling her legs around his waist. He was surprised but still held her firm "Gabjagya [you startled me] What happened?" he asked still his arms around her waist. "You have our pic from our first date in your wallet? Do I mean that much to you? It maybe a small gesture but for me its huge. I never had anybody do things for me" she said smiling . "You mean everything to me beautiful. I will make sure you will always feel loved. I love you" he said smiling back at her. " I love you too" she said and he pecked her lips in reply. She again became shy and got down from him. "We are late comeon l-let's g-go" she stuttered. She couldn't believe herself when she jumped on him. They made their way back home. Tae was teasing her non stop on the way back. They reached her house at 11:30 pm. He parked the car inside and made his way towards his car. "I hope I don't wake uncle and aunty up, it's quite late. Okay beautiful! see you tomorrow. Take care and I love you" he said with his boxy smile. 

"Stay with me tonight......................"