CHAPTER 19: Trust

The newly wedded couple together organized the house as per their preference making the house their beautiful home. They enjoyed their 10 days long honeymoon in the city of love, Paris. Coming back Y\N was surprised with the news that Kook and Jina had moved in together. Like that's not even a big surprise Kook again dropped a bomb by bringing her to their new house which was just a few houses away from Tae's and Y/N's. She was really happy because she was troubled with the fact that her family were far away from them and now she had Jina and Kook nearby. Both the couple invited the other members to have a get together in their respective homes on different weekends.  Soon their honeymoon period came to an end and it was their time to free their father's from their responsibilities. They had a grand welcome into the company as the new CEO and COO. With the grand entry came great responsibilities which they were all ready to take. They became busy in managing the company and found themselves perfect as a team even in business. They both shared similar ideas so it became easy for them to coordinate under the guidance of their parents. 

Seeing him work in the office Y\N was reminded that Tae is actually a very cold person who was all about business and he was very intimidating. He had this duality in him, whenever he was in the office he was the cold boss who appreciated discipline rather than informal environment and in the house he was a total sweetheart. This soft side of his was only for his close ones and nobody could change it. Y\N also preferred professionalism so they never talked anything other than business when in office which Tae too appreciated and was proud of it.

One day when Y\N was working, she got a message from an unknown number

  She felt the conversation very suspicious. She decide to inform Kook before telling this to Taehyung since he didn't know anything about In-sik's stalking. She immediately called Kook knowing it was his break time. 

O.T.P:

Y\N: Hello Kook! Are you busy?                   Kook: Hello Y\N-iee, No I am not busy.Why do you ask?                                   Y\N: There was something I need to talk to you about                                                     Kook: Tell me, is everything alright? *worried*                                                      Y\N: I got a message from an unknown number few minutes ago so I texted back asking who that was and turns out it is In-sik.                                                         Kook: What? *slightly shouts*How the hell did he get your number?                       Y\N: I asked him the same and he said he got it from one of my friends and when I asked who it was he texted saying 'something came up talk to you later'. You and Jina are my only friends so there is no way you guys gave him my number and nobody from the college knows my number. I smell something fishy here Kook.                                                         Kook: You don't worry too much Y\N-iee. I will look into it and please inform me if he texts you again and send me his number too.                                                    Y\N: Okay, I will *sigh* I think we should inform Tae.                                             Kook: We will but not right now. I need to look into it first okay?                                 Y\N: Ok and also he is literally drowned in work and I don't wanna put more on his plate. We will say when we find something wrong about In-sik.                    Kook: Hmm let's do that. Don't be scared okay? Stay close to Tae Hyung okay? We won't let anything happen to you.              Y\N: I know that, Thank you Kookie and sorry for troubling with my problem.        Kook: What have I said about this Y\N, nothing about you is a trouble to me, get that?                                                             Y\N: Hmm, will call you later. Bye            Kook: Bye and take care.