CHAPTER 17: I DO (Part-2)

Y/N was in the green room waiting for her turn to walk down the aisle. She thought she would have wedding jitters but she didn't feel it one bit. Why would she, when she was so sure about spending her life with Tae. "Oh My God! You look beautiful " she heard, Jina complementing her. "Thank you Jina-ya" Y\N said. "I can't believe you are already married" Jina said hugging Y\N with tears coating her eyes. "Ommo, don't cry. Please don't cry" she said hugging her. "Wah Daebak, you are looking gorgeous girl" Kook said coming inside the  room. "Aww Thank you Kookie " she said. "Not you, I was talking about Jina" he said making Y\N glare at him. "Meanie" she mumbled. "Don't tease her Kook, not atleast today" Jina said. "I was kidding, don't sulk. You look horrible. Anyway you are the most beautiful person present here today. Aishh why do I feel like I am gonna cry" he said looking up to control his tears. "Yah are you serious? You are gonna cry? Please you will look like a total mess. I want my bestfriend to look handsome and not like a psycho on my wedding" Y\N said laughing. "You are right" he said hugging her. Just then Y\N's family entered. "Can I hug my sister too?" Jay said coming inside. "Of course hyung" Kook said breaking the hug. Hugging her, Jay teased saying "You are looking beautiful for once". "Wanna fight here?" Y\N asked closing her fist after breaking the hug.  "Stop you both. You guys never grow up" Mrs.Bhat said. "You are already married. What will I do alone at home? I will miss you" Mrs.Bhat continued talking. "Amma you were the one who wanted me to marry" Y\N said. "We parents say that but when it's time to send off, its extremely painful and difficult for us parents who have a daughter." Mr.Bhat said. "My god you guys are talking like I am leaving the country. I will be still here in Korea, in Seoul and just a few blocks away" Y\N said. "Wah you are the prettiest bride I have seen" Kriti complimented. "Thank you sil" Y\N replied. "Come on Kookie, it's time. Jina, Jimin is waiting for you. " Kriti said. Kriti and Jina were bridesmaid and , Kook and Jimin were  bestman. The bridesmaid and bestman made their way out. "Baa magale [come my daughter], its time." Mr.Bhat said. Nodding her head, Y\N interlinked her arm with her father's. Music played indicating the bride's entry. She slowly walked on the aisle and everybody's attention was on her. Taehyung saw his wife in the white gown, she looked even more beautiful in his eyes if possible. Realising his love was his for life, tears made its way out of his radiant eyes and he didn't even try stopping it.