CHAPTER 16: I DO (Part-1)

TAE's P.O.V: 

Finally the day I have been waiting for the past 10 years has finally come. I have had my eyes only on her and now she will be mine. I am lucky, ain't I? I never knew Indian weddings had so many rituals. 3 days of Indian wedding and then a church wedding. I am really excited and happy. Who wouldn't be when they are marrying the love of their life? After that day in the beach we became very busy with the wedding preparations. We couldn't meet but only video called each other everyday. My parents were so happy that they actively participated not caring for their age. She is going to brighten our small world for sure. Kook betrayed me and is helping Y\N but I am glad he is with her. I can be at piece knowing she is in safe hands. Just till I marry her, then I will shield her from this cruel world myself. She will be mine and I hers. Can't wait to see my beautiful bride.

END OF TAE's P.O.V: 

Both the families reached the venue in the evening. Day  1 was for mehendi and sangeet. The venue was ready to be conquered by pure bliss. Jay was seen walking all around the venue, checking if everything was proper because he didn't want any trouble in his baby girl's wedding. It was not very grand as per Y\N's request but she would still consider it grand but she had no other option. Y\N's cousins had arrived from India. Y\N was very happy to see them after so many years. Jina and Kriti were helping her get ready. The parents were busy greeting the guests. JK was double checking the security since he didn't want his bestfriends wedding to have any problem. This one soul was getting impatient for the function to begin and that soul was none other then Tae. He just wanted to see Y\N. Impatient much!! He was wearing a simple sherwani so were his hyungs. They all looked handsome in Indian outfit. Tae along with the members went to the venue where the function would be held. 

The place was beautifully decorated. A stage which was ready to be rocked with all the dances and a round couch just opposite to it, for the bride to enjoy while she got mehendi applied on her hands and legs.