CHAPTER 13: HALF LIE HALF TRUTH

Days went by fast. Both the families were super busy in the wedding preparations. They had decided to have 2 wedding , church and Indian wedding. Also Tae and Y/N had taken the responsibility for planning the wedding. They wanted a simple yet elegant wedding. They were planning as per their needs.

Like said after she was ready, she called Tae

Like said after she was ready, she called Tae. He was Infront of her house in 10 mins. When she was about to get in she felt like there was someone watching her behind so she immediately turned back to find nobody. She was confused and nervous. Was she hallucinating or was there somebody following her? She didn't know. She came back to reality when Tae called her. "Hi beautiful what happened? Everything fine?" He asked. "Ah y-yes. Everything's fine" she didn't say him anything. Getting inside the car she immediately texted Kook.

 Getting inside the car she immediately texted Kook

Noticing Y/N on her phone, not talking a word with a frown on her face Tae asked "Who are you texting with such serious frown on your face?" "Kook, he was asking something about Jina

Noticing Y/N on her phone, not talking a word with a frown on her face Tae asked "Who are you texting with such serious frown on your face?" "Kook, he was asking something about Jina. Sorry!" She said a half truth half lie. " Oh then you can continue. It might be important" he said smiling at her. "No! Now I want to talk with you " she said leaning forward to his side. " You distracting me beautiful" he said winking at her. " What? I just said I wanna talk to you" she said innocently. "I know you are not that innocent Love" he said teasing her back. "Eyes on the road Tae" she said looking ahead of her. He just chuckled and held her hand in his free hand.
They reached the bridal wear shop. Seeing the huge building infront of her, she gasped. "Are you sure we are at the right place?"she asked. "I am sure. I know the owner of the place too. She is here just because we are visiting and she wants to show her all the fits herself" Taehyung said. "Aww that's so sweet of her" she said. He nodded and entered the shop hand in hand. "Welcome Mr.Kim" they heard a feminine voice. "Hi Ms. Lee" he greeted back. "Y/N this is Ms.Lee Young, she owns this place. Ms.Lee this is my Fiancé Y/N Bhat" he introduced. "Nice to meet you " Y/N extended her hand. "Like wise miss Y/N. You both make a great pair Mr.Kim" she said after shaking Y/N's hand. "Thanks for coming here to buy your wedding dresses. It's such an honour to show you our work" Ms.Lee bowed. "We had too, you are best in the business" Tae said.
"Thank you so much sir. Will you guys first select the bridal wear or the groom's?" Ms.Lee asked. "Groom's" Y/N said looking at Tae. "As she says" Tae said smiling. They saw many outfits. They selected 2 suits. "How do you want your gown to be?" Ms.Lee asked. "It should be simple, no too much work in it and it must be beautiful" Y/N said. "I think I might have such dress for you" Ms.Lee said. She showed them few gowns which were similar to her liking. After an hour of looking for dresses she found 2 dresses which complimented his suits.
"Try these fits and select which you like" Ms.Lee selected. First Tae tried his outfits. He went in the dressing room and came out wearing his first suit.