CHAPTER 12: YOU NEED TO TELL HER

Jay's P.O.V: 

"Taehyung be honest with me. What happened to you when you were in America for training?" I asked. "H-how do you know about it? I have never spoke about that with anybody?" he asked curious. "You remember Mr.Grey who was a senior in your department? He is a family friend of ours. When I said him about the marriage he told me about the incident" I said.  "How can I not know Mr.Grey? He was the only one who believed and helped me" he replied. "Taehyung I need to hear about it from you. Can you tell me?" I questionee him with a stern tone. I am not being harsh but I am doing this for my sister. " Absolutely. I never talked about it because it was something I wanted to erase from my memory. After that incident I don't think I can trust anybody other than my family and friends. But I am willing to tell you. *Deep breath* " Tae continued telling me the story of what happened their. I know it was not a very pleasant experience he had in there but I needed to know if that won't affect his future with Y/N. His face which was as bright as the sun soon turned cloudy while he spoke. I could see hurt, betrayal, coldness in his eyes. I know he is telling the truth because he said those very things Mr.Grey had told me. I know he wouldn't let anything happen to Y/N.

"I am sorry that I asked about your bitter past. It's just I wanted my sister's future to be good" I said. " No. I totally understand your concern. I respect you for asking me before deciding things about me. Thank you hyeonje for asking. Even though I kept it to myself it felt light after telling you this" he smiled at me. "I am happy you felt light. But Taehyung you need to tell her about this so it won't cause any problems in the future" I suggested. "Sure I will tell her about this and I will make sure it won't cause any trouble between us" he replied. "Okay. Let's go back Y/N would be worried sick" I said and went to where others were.
End of Jay's P.O.V:

Y/N's P.O.V:
I know that look on Jay's face. It's something serious. Has something happened? I hope everything is fine
"Why did Oppa take Taehyung with him?" Jina asked. "I don't know but I am a little worried" I replied. "Yah stop overthinking. Look Kriti eonni is bored" Jina said. " Oh right SIL come on I will introduce you to my extended family" I said and introduced her to the other members but Shanvi stole the spotlight.

It's been 15 mins already why are they not back yet. I am a little worried now. " Y/N don't worry. I am sure it's nothing serious. You know how your brother is. He might be lecturing Taehyung about taking care of you and telling stuff about you" Kriti said and smiled at me. " I hope so too" I said.

10 more mins has passed by why are they not here yet. " Oh see there they are coming. You were worried for nothing see they are all smiles " Kook said pointing at them. " Oh I smell a BROMANCE there" Kriti said laughing. "Oh did I miss anything" Jay asked. "Finally did your discussion end?" I asked them. "Oooo looks like you missed someone. Who was it me or Taehyung?" Jay asked me. "Hmmm both" I said with a shy smile.
End of Y/N's P.O.V:

Listening to her reply everybody ooo'ed while Taehyung showed his boxy smile side hugging her. "Hey Jay I want to introduce you to my friends like family" Y/N said. "Sure" Jay said. She introduced him to everybody except for Jimin and Jin. "This is Jimin. He has become my best friend now" Y/N said. "Oh hi Jimin" Jay said. "Hi hyung, nice to meet you. You are lucky to have such a sister" he said and Y/N side hugged him. " Lucky?? I don't think so. She is lucky to have me as her brother" Jay said teasing Y/N. "Yah" she said and hit her brother. " I don't need you anymore Mr.Jay Bhat. I have Jin Oppa for me who is sweet, caring and handsome unlike you" she said holding Jin's arm. "Hello Jin. Thank you for saving me from this girl. Ah finally some peace" Jay said. "You are so mean" she said sulking. "Hello Mr.Bhat" Jin extended his hand for a shake. "Oh please call me Jay" he said shaking Jin's hand. " It's nice to know she has a brother figure here to look after her other than me. I was always sad I couldn't be by her side. Nice she has one here. Please take care of her for me and Taehyung too" Jay said making Jin moved. "Oh don't worry about that Jay. I always wanted a sister so I am happy to have Y/N as my sister. Her safety is my responsibility as well" Jin said patting Y/N's head. " I am relieved that she has such good and amazing people around her. I can worry less from now on" Jay said

Then Jin-Areum and Jay-Kriti were talking. Y/N, Jina, Kook and Taehyung were sitting together with Shanvi peacefully asleep on Y/N's chest. Others had left as it was pretty late. "Y/N-iee I will carry Shanvi. Give her to me. You are holding her for a long time" Jina said. Y/N carefully gave the sleeping baby to her. Since she was a light sleeper Shanvi woke up. "Don't worry we will put her back to sleep" Kook said. They took her outside for fresh air. Taehyung kept his head on Y/N's shoulder. "Tae are you okay? What did you guys talk about?" Y/N asked caressing his hair. "I am fine beautiful. He just asked me about me and the company. That's it" he lied. "But you don't look good" Y/N said concern lacing in her voice. " That's because I am tired" he mumbled. Y/N kissed his temples and held his large hand in her small ones. "I know you are hiding something from me Tae but I won't force you. I know you will tell me when you are ready. Just like me" Y/N thought.

As it was pretty late so the remaining people decided to have a sleep over at Y/N's house and like this the party ended.

Now that Y/N doubts Tae is hiding something from her will her trust on him be sobtaged????