CHAPTER 7: SPECIAL!

A MONTH LATER:

A month had already passed. Both Y\N and Tae had become busy with their respective jobs but still found time to talk to each other. Tae would pick her up from work whenever he could. Sadly, they couldn't go on any dates after their first.

ON CALL WITH TAE: 

Tae: Hi beauiful                                              Y\N: Hi Tae , are you done with your work? I mean can we meet? *desperate* 
Tae: Actually I was about to call you to tell that I am available this weekend so I think we can meet.                                   Y\N: Really? Then how about we go on another date?                                                Tae: It's always a thumb's up for me.          Y\N: Remember that this date is on me. So I have decided where our date would be.                           
Tae: Where?  *curiously*                       Y\N: That's a secret but all I can say is it's a long ride and we will have to leave early in the morning.                                      Tae: Ahhh! I am already excited. At what time is exactly your early morning? cuz I am not at all a morning person.*chuckling*                                        Y\N: 4-30 am *laughing* Don't worry I will wake you up.                                            Tae: WHAT!!!!!!!!!! 4-30????? wah , It should be fine since you will be waking me up.                               
Y\N: Hmmm. Let's meet this weekend then. Byee Tae!! Good night! Dream about me*wisper*         
Tae: Absolutely Ma'lady. Good night Beautiful!                                                          CALL ENDED

TIME SKIP TO WEEKEND 3-50 am IN THE MORNING:

As promised Y\N called Tae to wake him up. But even after 3 calls that sleepy head was still not awake. She gave 1 last call and then texted him. After hearing the constant ringing of his phone he slowly opened his eyes and picked up his phone. He saw 4 miss calls and text from her. He instantly opened the text to inform her that he was awake. FINALLY!

He found it difficult to hold his smile in

He found it difficult to hold his smile in. He thought about how a single text from her can make his morning wonderful. He didn't want her to wait any longer so he quickly got ready, took all the necessary things for their date and left to her house. Upon reaching her house he called her telling her to come down if she was ready. She came out locking the doors behind her. "I can never get tired of how beautiful you are"  he thought. She came and hugged him telling " I missed you". He circled his arms around her waist, inhaling her calming scent and said "Nado [Me too]" . She looked up to him tip toeing and giving him a kiss on his cheek. " Gaja [let's go]" she said. He was about to open door for her but she stopped him saying "Park your car inside, we are going in my car. This date is on me" She smiled. "As you wish" he said and parked his car.

They were off to Y\N's secret destination. "Y\Niee please tell me where we are going?" he whined. "It's the 10th time you have asked me this. Okay my pouty baby first we are going to watch the sunrise and our final destination is still a secret" she said widely grinning. "It's been too long since I have watched the sunrise" he said smiling at her. After an hour ride they reached a hilly area, went up till where the car could go and the walked to its peak. It was a hill top, cool breeze blowing making them shiver, birds chirpping, red light waves were scattered in the sky the PERFECT timing and environment to enjoy a sunrise. It was HEAVEN. Tae was awestruck with the place, his mouth wide open. "Wah daebak ! How on earth did you find this place, its so beautiful Wah! " he asked mesmerized from the view infront. "I found this place when I was travelling 2 years ago. I often come here when I feel like watching the sunrise. I never told anybody about this place. I bet finger countable people know about it's existence. I don't want many people to know about it too. If it gets crowded it will lose it's innocence. I don't  want that to happen. I know it is selfish of me to think that way. " she said looking at him with her dimple smile and rubbing her arms together to create some heat in that chilly weather. Seeing that Tae put his arms around her, back hugging to give away some warmth. "You are not selfish beautiful. It's okay to hide something to protect it. But I must say I am impressed. You are full of surprises." he said kissing her crown. "Hehe*laughing*. Do you want to know another secret?" she asked. "Absolutely" he replied. "You are the only person to whom I have said and showed this place to" she said keeping her hands on his and resting her head on his chest. Tae's eyes widened from shock because he had expected that at least Kook and Jina would know about this place. "Hey don't lie. Really?" he asked. She nodded her head in response. He was so happy listening to this because he now he knew  had a special place in her heart, like she is special to him making everything they had SPECIAL. He quickly turned her around and hugged her tight. "You made me feel so special Y\N. Words can't tell how happy I am. *keeps her hand on his thumping chest* This is how happy I am." he said looking straight into her galaxy eyes. "You are Special Tae" she said looking with the same amount of fondness into his worldly eyes. He wanted to kiss her so bad but controlled himself and gave a long peck on her forehead instead. As if everything was planned the sun rose painting the sky orange. "Tae look the sun is rising"  She said. "Wow just wow" he said still holding her in his arms. He tighten his grip around her never wanting to let her go. The air and their heart held LOVE in them. 

"Stay in my arms like this forever love"    "Hold me in your arms like this forever Tae" they both prayed watching the sun.