CHAPTER 23: GRATEFUL!

Jin's P.O.V:

After they went, Y\N spoke "Thank you oppa", smiling at me. "Why is a brother for?" I said caressing her head. "You know you can't avoid telling them about why you went there right?" Jina asked. "I know and I am not trying to avoid it. My first priority was there friendship and I don't know how Tae will take it. He is already startled from what has happened. " Y\N spoke sighing. "What do you mean sweetie? Tell me only if you are comfortable" I smiled at her. I knew it was something sensitive from the way she spoke. " I will tell you both but don't tell Tae untill I tell him about it myself. Today after Tae went to attend the meeting I got a call from an unknown number and......." she told everything that happened. " Do you love my brother so much that you were ready to do anything for him?" I asked her holding her hand and sitting on the chair next to her bed. "Yes I love him so so much. Wouldn't you do anything for your loved once?" Y\N asked me back. " I don't know about me but I know I have one fine lady as my sister, who loves everybody around her and can do anything for them. *caressing her hand* but sweetie, don't do anything like this next time. Just tell any one of us and we will find a way to help you. I know you didn't want anything to happen to any of them but what if things had gotten worse with you. Do you think Jimin would be happy or Kook would be cheerful and Tae would survive without you? Any of us for that matter. Your parents, Tae's parents, Jay, Kriti, me, Jina, Yoongi, Joon and Hobi nobody would be the same without you. I never knew what losing an important person would feel like until I saw you in that stretcher" I said with my voice cracking. "Oppa, I am sorry, I won't do this again. I promise" Y\N looking at me with her puppy eyes. "I think you still don't consider me as your brother, otherwise you would have told me what was going on with you" I said looking at her with a little disappointment. "Oppa, that's not true. I became your sister from the day I met you. I didn't tell you because you were busy with the branch opening in Gwangju and in that moment I wasn't able to think straight. I *sigh* I am sorry oppa but don't say that ever again. You are my brother,never doubt that. " She said with her misty eyes.

"Then never do this again, okay? I asked. She nodded her head like an obedient kid and I smiled at her. "Aigoo my sister is a good girl." I said teasing her, making her whine. I giggled looking at her whine. "Apology accepted and tell me if you are in trouble. I love you sweetie" I said kissing her forehead. "I love you too oppa" Y\N said. "You too Jina-yah! Everything I said applies to you too, ok?" I said looking at Jina, who nodded her head with a huge smile. " Yes oppa, don't worry. I will listen to you unlike the one on the bed here" Jina said looking at me. 

End of Jin's P.O.V

"Yah! " Y\N said looking at Jina. "Don't 'Yah' me. Not after giving me a heart attack like this. What do you think of yourself 'Wonder women'? I feel like giving you a punch. Do you think you live in movies or K-dramas?  Aishh!! " Jina said glaring at Y\N. Y\N just lowered her gaze with a pout on her face. " Don't act innocent after doing such great solo adventure. If something had happened to you, I would have come along with you and given you a hard punch. My heart was having a marathon until you woke up. Your bestfriend was a crying mess. You both bestfriends are pain in my ass." Jina expressed her fear through her scoldings, so Y/N simply listened to it. " Jina-yah, I am sorry. I will beg for your forgiveness, but see I am fine and breathing infront of you" Y\N said. " You call 3 broken bones and bruises all over your body 'FINE' ?" She asked pissed. " Ok I won't call it fine, I am alive ok?" Y\N said and earned a flick on her head from Jina. "Ouchhh" Y\N pouted rubbing her forehead. " You are making me angry, annoying brat" Jina glared again. Y\N had never seen her so angry and she knew it was because Jina was worried for her. Jin was surprised as well since she was always shy and calm. " Ok Ok stop. Jina She has promised she won't do it again, so let her forgive this once ok?" Jin intervened.  Jina nodded her head and looked at Y\N with a smile and kissed her left cheek, making Y\N smile.