EPILOGUE

5 years later:

Many things changed in these 5 years but not there love and friendship. Jin and Areum have 2 kids, their girl is 4 years old and their son is 1 year old. Jin opened his restaurant in India with Jay's help. Yoongi has a baby boy of 3 years. He has become an known producer worldwide. The songs he produces are massive hit. Namjoon has a baby boy of 2 years.  His company is roaring heights. Hobi has a twin girls of 2 years. He turned his dance academy into an entertainment company. Now there are 2 bands from his company dominating the K-pop world and Yoongi is now in Hoseok's company as a producer. Jimin and Yeri are soon to be parents. Yeri is 8 months pregnant with a boy. Jimin has been promoted to the highest rank.

Jina and Kook got married 4 months after he proposed to her. Everything about the wedding was memorable since it was the last wedding in the group. He is now a successful CEO and also father of 1 year old twins, a boy and a girl. Coming to our lead 'BK and Co' is still the number 1 company. Tae and Y/N are doing great jobs as CEO and COO. About their twins, they are now 5 years old. They named Taehi's twin as Taemin. Taehi is a naughty kid whereas Taemin is well mannered.

Present- Y/N's P.O.V:

We are in the hills that I had brought Tae to on our second date but this time to watch sunset. This has become 'The Kim's' place because we come here with our kids very often. But this visit is going to be special. The boys were sitting in the car's trunk waiting for the sun to set. I and Tae are standing beside the car hand in hand waiting for the same. We saw them opening their snacks box on their own and having their snacks. "I can't believe they are 5 already. It still feels like yesterday we were having sleepless nights taking care of them but look at them now having their own snacks" Tae said looking at our boys. "I know, it's still so fresh in my memory bringing them to our house as twins for the first time. Time flies by so fast and just like that they will be going to college" I said.

"I can already see them becoming the heartthrobs of their college. They are gonna break some hearts" Tae said. "Hmm they might, like father like sons" I said chuckling. "How do you know I broke hearts?" He asked staring at me. "Are you forgetting that I was in the same college? I always heard about how you rejected girls" I asked him back. "I rejected them because I was madly in love with this girl named Y/N Bhat, but never confessed to her. And you know what is the funny part? I married her 6 years laters." he said smiling at me. " Is it Mr.Kim, how is your life with her?" I asked. "Not bad" he said shrugging his shoulder. "Oh is it so? Then you are walking back home from here!" I said glaring at him. "I am kidding beautiful. My life has been the best since you came into my life. You are my precious gift" he said kissing my head. "You know who are my precious gift? The twins" I said. "Am in not?" He pouted. "You are not my gift but you are part of me. But adopting the twins were the best decision we ever made" I said combing his hair with my fingers which were messed up from the wind. "True, they doubled our happiness" he said.

"Eomma Appa" the boys started shouting. "Yes what's happening here?" I asked. "Why is the sun not setting yet?" Taemin asked. "Will sun not go down today?" Taehi asked innocently. "It's not like that Taehi-yah, we came a little early today. We still have 10 mins for the sun to set" Tae said ruffling Taehi's hair. "Are you getting bored here?" I asked them. "No eomma" Taemin said. "Will you guys listen to songs?" I asked them. "Yes!" They started shouting making us giggle. Tae opened the front door and played their favourite songs, making them squeal in happiness. "Jungkook-ah wants to take the twins to his house tomorrow" Tae said. "Ok! Even the boys like spending time Ji-ah and Ji-woo" (Jungkook's kids) I said. "Since it will be only us tomorrow, what do you wanna do?" Tae asked with a sly smile on his face coming closer to me. "I wan-" I was cut off by Taehi calling us. "Eomma Appa the sun is going down". We immediately looked at the sunset. It was beautiful orange lit sky. It was a scene worthy for our wait. The twins were smiling looking at the sunset.

I looked at Tae who was looking at the sunset looking eternal like always. "Tae there is something, I need to say" I said. "What is it Love?" He asked giving his complete attention to me. "I am pregnant" I said smiling at him. "What?" He asked shock dancing on his face. "I am 1 month pregnant Tae, we will have another baby soon" I said taking his hand and keeping it on my stomach. "Really? We are h-having a b-baby?" Tae asked looking at me with his doe eyes. "Yes, I just confirmed it today" I said smiling. "God I am so happy love" he said hugging me with tears in the corner of his eyes. "I am happy too. Though I am already a mother, this time I can really experience what carrying a baby inside me feels like. " I said hugging him back. He pulled away from the hug and looked at the twins who were busy jumping seeing the sunset. He pushed me towards the car and kissed me, showing how happy he is listening to the news. "I love you beautiful, I love you so much. Thank you so much for making me a dada again." he said pulling away and kissed my forehead. "I love you too" I said and unknowingly tears escaped my eyes. "Hey don't cry" he said wiping my tears. "I am happy" I said. "I know me too" he said resting his head on my head. After 5 mins, I said "Let's inform the kids". Nodding his head we went near the twins. "Taehi, Taemin how was the sunset?" I asked. "I was nice eomma" Taehi replied. "I and eomma have something to tell you" Tae said. They looked at us with their pretty innocent eyes. "You will have a baby brother or baby sister in few months like you guys wanted. Are you excited?" He asked. "Really?" Taemin asked smiling. "Yes" I said. "Yes!!!!!" They both jumped off the car trunk and started jumping in happiness.

8 months later:

Y/N gave birth to a beautiful baby girl like Tae and the twins wished for. Tae was on the 9th cloud after the birth of his princess.

"She is so beautiful, just like her mama" Tae said holding his new born in his arms. He then looked at Y/N who was smiling at them, laying in the bed after an exhausting labor. "I am so proud of you love, you were so strong. I love you beautiful. Thank you for taking care of our daughter for 9 months and giving her to me" he said kissing her forehead. "Thank you for taking care of me like a baby for 9 months" Y/N said giving him a faint smile. "We did it!" He said rejoicing. "What do you wanna name her?" He asked Y/N. "Dhara, Kim Dhara. Dhara means earth that means world. She is our world" Y/N said. "Kim Dhara, it's beautiful. Hello Dhara, I am your appa, the person who loves you the most" he said talking to his newborn. With Dhara's arrival they become a complete family.

And they all lived happily ever after.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Arranged to Love signing off!! The End!!

🎉 You've finished reading Arranged to LOVE- an arranged marriage story ||Taehyungff||Taehyung × Reader 🎉